Ch. 11

"I *sob*don't *sob*wanna sleep*sob* here I am*sob*scare.....mommy*sob*" Yuan said to Xian while sobbing in his lap because he was frighten of that lighting. "Yuan...please baby don't cry....mommy is here" Xian said but it can't help him.......he looked at Wangji and other nod, then he come to Yutong

"Er ge....let's find a hotel....they need rest" Wangji said while pointing at the kids.

"Sorry sir! but you can't find any luxury hotel here because it's a small town" restaurant waiter said to Yutong and Wangji. "Oh! Really then, tell me is any motel nearby only for night" Yutong asked to the waiter.....

"Yes...sir there is a motel approx 3 km ahead....if you want you stay there" waiter said then he leave from there. "okay Wangji you go in army and inform everyone about this and I check the route" Yutong said and other nod.

"Yunlan ge...Yunlan ge! where are you....? Hey! Gongsun did you see him" Wangji ask to him. "no...I-only..." Gongsun word cut by Hong and she tell Wangji that she sees Yunlan......going to upper deck for some rest. Wangji nod and about to go there, Hong stop him "don't worry I call him"

 Wangji nod and about to go there, Hong stop him "don't worry I call him"

Knock-Knock......

"Yunlan....Yunlan darling....open the door" Hong shyly say while knocking the door. After few minute later Yunlan open the door "What's up with you why you knocking the door like you see ghost in mirror" Yunlan ask in his yawn. But Hong shock to see Shen Wei who sleeping peacefully inside the room.

"Why Shen Wei with you? And what you both do?" Hong angrily shout

"What you mean.....he's with me! You have no rights to asked any question about MY WIFE!! You understand, now just get lost" Yunlan coldly said and closed the door on her face. Hong can't control his tear, she start crying and left immediately(I feel relief while writing this scene....hehe😄)

Inside the room Shen Wei heard everything, he smile when Yunlan said......MY WIFE. Yunlan come to Wei and kiss his forehead.......then he go to washroom and Wei open his beautiful doe eye and sit up on the bed.......he cover himself with quilt.