Ch. 4

"Morning Yunlan ge! Finding something or someone" Yao tease him. Yunlan smile and asked for Wei. Xian tells him, he was in the room. Yunlan again smile and pinch Yuan nose then kiss his cheek and its make him giggle. "Uncle Yunlan......." Ru happily shouts and run toward Yunlan.

Yunlan pick him in his arm and kiss his cheek....... "How are you? Miss me?" Yunlan said. "I'm good uncle. Where are you last night? You didn't join us at the dinner time" Ru asked cutely. Yunlan smile and say he was busy in his work. "It's okay uncle Yunlan. But you miss......Wei mama sushi. It's so delicious" Yuan said while licking his lips.......Yum! Yum!😋😋

"You're lucky person........Wangji" Yunlan said and chuckle. Wangji also smile and kiss Yuan forehead........ "Thanks gege" Wangji reply.

Shen Wei come in the kitchen.......he looks stunning beauty in his black jeans and white baggie T-shirt. And his smile makes him adorable. Yunlan looking at him without blinking his eyes......

"Wow....... Wei ge! You make my heart skip a beat" Yutong flirting with him. Shen Wei smile shyly. But his smile faded when he heard hateful word.........

"Now you seducing your brother-in-law......... Oh! God.......my poor Yunlan!! I feel bad for him" Aunt Ai taunt Wei. When Aunt Ai arrive there she found them happily talking to each other.

She became jealous and humiliates Shen Wei in front of them. Yunlan angrily glare at Wei......Shen Wei silently leave there and go to the kitchen. Oh! Jiejie how's your journey and where the kids......is. Mrs. Zhao tries to change the atmosphere.

"Auntyyyyyy........." two beautiful ladies running toward Mrs. Zhao while screaming and hug her dearly........she smile and kiss their cheeks......... "Zhu Hong....Hua Beibei....how are you my lovely.....daughters" Mrs. Zhao asked to them. "We are fine.......aunty" Hua said and Hong smie.

"You not going to asked me ....aunty??" Gongsun said and also hug her dearly. Mrs. Zhao smile to him and they all greet each other and also with Ru and Yuan........Gongsun kiss both kids forehead and looked here and there "Where's Shen Wei?" he asked.

"He was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for us" Mrs. Zhao replies...... "Oh!! So Yunlan any good news" Gongsun said and Yunlan and all family members sadly smile.........then Yunlan take his leave for changing his cloths.

Mr. Zhao understand why Yunlan left there........so he tell his sister to also get change then enjoy the breakfast. Ai smile to her brother then everybody left and do their business.

After shower Zhu Hong comes straight to her mom room and hug her dearly......... "Why you happy today dear....." Ai said. "You know what mom........it's mean I have still a chance to get close to Yunlan" Hong said and smile shyly. "Yes my baby........and don't worry, I'll make sure Shen Wei never gets what he wants!!!!!!" Ai said and evil smile plaster on her face.

"Why you upset......Wei Ying?" Wangji said while wearing his suit. "it's hurt Lan Zhan when I was thinking about Yunlan ge....why it's happen to him, didn't you notice when Gongsun ge asked him.....he hurt and leave" Xian sadly say while soothing sleeping Yuan. "I know Wei Ying.....but we can't do anything. It's their matter and I don't think interfering is good......so please don't take tension and smile for me"

Wangji also sad for them but he don't want his Wei Ying became worry too much......because of his helping nature he always concern for anyone who was in trouble. Xian smile to Wangji and that make other kiss him......... "I'm hungry......" Wangji said and push him on the bed and start kissing Xian neck which make him giggle........Wangji again kiss his lips and Xian reply him passionately.....

Wangji break the kiss when Yuan stir and open his cute eye while rubbing back of his hand "Mommy.....I'm hungry...." Yuan said and they both looked at each other and they laugh "Come baby mommy give you food..."Xian said and hug him. "And what about me......" Wangji asked seductively. Xian shook his head and smile shyly..........

"First that client.....then your aunt......and now you're stupid cousin.... Why all of them torture me.......and you, you know that I hate her... "Umm..ahh"" Yao shouting on Yutong while combing Ru hair.......but he moan suddenly when Yutong wrap his hand on Yao waist from behind and kisses his neck........

Luckily Ru was busy in watching cartoon and he didn't hear anything because of headphones.

"yut...yutong.....Ru...." Yao about to say but Yutong turn him and seal his lips.......he kiss him deeply. Yutong break the kiss for Yao to take some air then he again pinned him against the wall and start licking kissing his earlobe and neck..........first Yao shock but when he feel the soft sensation on his neck he let Yutong do whatever he want..........

On the other side in the kitchen Shen Wei busy in his cooking while talking on his phone. Aunt Ai comes there and sit at the dinner table........one servant asked her if she want anything. She still gazing at Wei and asked for coffee.......servant nod and headed toward the kitchen and start preparing the coffee.

Shen Wei notice that servant was so nerves then he asked to him and servant tell everything...... Shen Wei chuckle and said "it's okay.....I'll give her" servant relief and start making...........a minute later Shen Wei come with a coffee and give her.......

When she about to take the coffee mug, Shen Wei phone start ringing........he place the mug on the table then excuse himself and receive the call and go straight his room. Aunt Ai grits her teeth in anger and looked at the coffee mug then start sipping.......

Moment Later........

"Oh....no.... Sir.......Madam.....HELP!!!" one servant shout and everyone hurriedly gather there and asked what happen......servant pointed his index finger at the unconscious aunt Ai.

Yao hurriedly go and check her and get shock.........he found her lips turn blue, Yao tell them she got poison and we have to take her in the hospital immediately. Gongsun pick his mom and rush to the car........ Mr. and Mrs. Zhao, Wangji and Yutong also accompanied him.

Hua start crying for her mom and Hong angrily shouts on servant "Who give that coffee to mom?" servant shiver and said "S-Shen Wei.....sir" Yao and Xian widen his eyes in shock.

Meantime, Yunlan comes and asked what happen.......... Zhu Hong looked at Yunlan and said "Now you happy......Shen Wei tries to kill my mother" "What...." Yunlan shock "He give her poison in her coffee and if you not believe me asked to the servants"

Yunlan grits his teeth in anger while squeezing his eye and asked where Shen Wei, another servant tells........he was in his room. "Yunlan ge.....wait listen to me...." Xian cut by angry Yunlan "Don't interfere!!!" Yunlan said and angrily headed toward his room. Xian and Yao hurriedly call their husbands..........

********************

Hello.... Readers...

Enjoy while reading this part.....☺

Thank you ❤