Ch. 19

Shen Wei stir and open his eyes "dad...!" Wei said then sit on the bed 

"I know that I have no right to expect an apology from you, but I just want you to give me a chance to bless my grandchild just for once. my sister did wrong with you and most important i let her do this....it's all my fault that I see everything but didn't utter a word. so please my child, if you think i deserve then forgive this stupid old man... who break his promise, which i binded with your father, that I always care for you. please forgive me! forgive me! my child..." Xinci said while folding his hand in front of Shen Wei and crying

"please! dad... don't do this, dad please... I can't bear this, I'm not angry with you nor anyone else. i just not want to hurt you because of me... that's why I leave from there" Shen Wei said and also crying while holding Xinci hand.

After cry sometime Xinci wipe his tear and say it's not good for you my child.... Wei calm himself

"dad..... Uh..Um....Yun..Lan...?!"

"come inside you idiot... son of mine"

Xinci said and Yunlan come inside with teary eyes, he come and without wasting time.... Yunlan hug Wei and they both crying....... and Xinci leave the couple for a moment.

Shen Wei break the embrace and hit Yunlan's chest with his bunny punch "I hate you....I really hate you.... how could*sob* you leave me....*sob* you never think....*sob* how me and our baby....*sob* survive without you...*sob* you always think.....*sob* about yourself...*sob*" Wei said in his sobbing and Yunlan shook his head and promise him that he never ever do this..... if he do again then Wei free to hit him..... Yunlan said and other smile then hug Yunlan tightly.

Yunlan kiss Shen Wei lips gently and they share a sweet moment together. Later nurse come and give Yunlan his cute little angel in his arm.....Tear drop from Yunlan's eyes "thank you.... my ANGEL! for coming in our life and give us a SPECIAL BOND which we need in our soullessness live" Yunlan said and nurse tell Shen Wei to feed her....Wei looked at Yunlan and other nod with smile.

Shen Wei eyes goes moist when he feed his baby "you complete me today! thank you... my love!!" Wei said and Yunlan hug him and the baby, in his strong and safe embrace.

Everyone gather there and they happy to see the beautiful angel..... they all pick her one by one "Wei mama!! what's her name...." both boy's asked and Shen Wei kiss their cheeks then think of something

"ROULAN!!" 

"Roulan..... hmm!! Nice name.." both boy's said.....But asked why Roulan?? Wei smile and say......

"Ru+Yuan....(looking at Yunlan) + Ah lan.....= ROULAN!!"

Both boys giggle and they all smile from there heart.....

************

Present Day.....

Evening time, in kitchen while preparing dinner, Shen Wei asked about aunt Ai and her kid's..... then Xian told him what exactly happened to them.....

Flashback.......

"Wangji....stop it. Did you forget your manners....that how to behave with your elder's" Xinci shout on Wangji....but Wangji is still so angry...and he glare at his father "manner....huh!.... don't you see dad what this wretched women done with Wei ge....this bitch cannot deserve to live her Life" Wangji said in his anger.