Ch. 9

Sometime later Ru sleeps.....so Yao pick him in his arm and go to the upper deck of Army. Yao place Ru on the bed and about to go Gongsun come behind him and wrap his hand around Yao waist. Yao first startled but he push Gongsun "What are you doing....and how dare you to touch me" Yao shout on him in his anger.

and how dare you to touch me" Yao shout on him in his anger

"I'm just here to ask you if you need any help.....I'm free! For you" Gongsun seductively said while looking at Yao from head to toe. Yao feel disgusting he about to left from there and go to tell his husband.....Yutong come and punch Gongsun face hard which make him bleed

"Now you have some work to complete....and next time you feel free again! Then tell me I'll give you more work than this" while showing his fist to Gongsun.......and other grit his teeth and left.

Yao hug Yutong while sobbing he was scare "shh! It's okay cat....I'm here don't worry...." Yutong said and kiss Yao lips to assure him that he always here for him (how cute they are...I love my tom&jerry.....😘)

Yunlan hearing some scream.......he hang up his phone in his frustration and reach there "what's up with all of you.....and what happened to your nose" Yunlan said "nothing Yunlan....it just little scratch.....by an evil mouse" Gongsun said in his pain.

"Uncle Yunlan pick me up......pick me up.......pick me up" Yuan say to Yunlan and circling his leg. Then Wangji voice Yunaln from driver seat "look like we are stuck in between this jam" Yunlan grab Yuan in his arm and come to Wangji, and sit beside him "drive slowly it was just a traffic jam....."

Yuan who is still sit on Yunlan lap......feel sleepy and after few yawns he sleep on Yunlan lap..... Yunlan smile while seeing Yuan who is sleep peacefully in his embrace....sometime he snore and sometime he smile in his dream, like whatever he see in his dream was so beautiful.

Shen Wei is watching all this from a distance "After all, you smile.......sorry! Yunlan I didn't make you happy.....but thanks to Yuan, who make you smile.....mom was right every children has God inside them" Shen Wei inwardly say.

Yunlan feel someone looking at him, then he turn and found Shen Wei looking at him......but when Yunlan turn, Wei become frighten and turn to other side. Yunlan understand Shen Wei is still scare of him.

"Oh! My baby sleeps in your Uncle's lap....gave me Yuan Yunlan ge I put him in the bed" Hua Bei Bei said to Yunlan but Wangji stop her and voice to Xian in his anger "If you are free from..... Playing games on your phone! then come here and pick my son"

 Playing games on your phone! then come here and pick my son"