Ch. 13

Hello everyone......🙋 first of all, I'm so sorry for this late update. actually I'm busy in some other stuff.... that because I didn't get time to update.🙏🙏

I hope you all not angry with me.....😰😰 and enjoying this update happily......😅😅

*****************

"I'm very bad brother.....he suffer all alone that time, but never say anything.....what kind of brother I am....who never understand even notice his suffering" Yao said in his cry "sshh! Don't cry...cat...please! Stop! its hurting me" Yutong said and hug Yao tightly and try to calm him down.....but other still crying and keep blaming himself, that he is a bad brother who can't understand his brother pain.

"give me your pain.....and just relax....I'm always here for you" Yutong said and kiss Yao gently.....he break the kiss and wipe Yao's tear with his hand, Yao smile in his tear "I know you always with me...." Yao said and hug Yutong tightly then Yutong pick him in his arm and lay Yao on the bed. Yutong kissing Yao's neck and it make Yao giggle.....then Yutong stop and looked at Yao dearly

"What! What are you looking at"

"When you smile....you looks more beautiful than this"

Yao become red and he hides his face in Yutong's chest.......Yutong chuckle and takes Yao in his embrace.

*********

On the other room Xian keep crying in Wangji arm......he crying nonstop, which make Wangji worry for him "Please! I'm begging you Wei Ying.....stop! if you crying like this you might be get fever....and think about Yuan, if anything happens to you.....how me and our baby live without you" Wangji said and other slowly calm himself.

"Sorry lan zhan, I'm...j- just... hurt...I feel so bad for Wei ge..... that's because" Xian said in his tremble voice and other hug him tightly in his embrace.....Wangji kiss Xian forehead and assure him that everything going to fine soon, so don't take pressure on your mind..,. because it's already so small to think anything.

Xian pout his mouth when his husband mock.....Wangji smile and kisses other pout lips..... which make Xian smile and he also reply his husband passionately. They keep kissing each other.... sucking their soul out of their bodies......but they startled when Yuan call Xian for milk.

"baby is hungry let me go" Xian break the kiss and say...... Wangji smile and let him go. Xian come to Yuan and pick him in his arm and start feeding him....Yuan become happy and after sometime later he sleep in his mommy's embrace.

********

Zhao Yunlan come inside Wei's room and found him reading some files of his research at the window. Yunlan silently go to Wei and embrace him from behind....... first Wei startled but when he feel his husband warmth he calm and asked what happened. Yunlan make him turn and now they both face each other.......Yunlan without blinking keep looking in Wei's dark and sad eyes.....There is no hope in his eyes that will ever be good happen with him.

There is no hope in his eyes that will ever be good happen with him