Ch. 8

ring......ring.....

When Shen Wei is about to call Yunlan.....his phone is start ringing. Wei looked at the caller ID and it's his mother.......Wei immediately receive the call

Wei immediately receive the call

"Hello! Mom....what happened is everything okay there?!" Mrs. Ming smile and say.....everything fine here, I want to inform you about your Grandpa 85th Birthday....which was next weekend. And we all throw a party for celebrating that day.....and also I want my beautiful sons and their families attend this. Shen Wei become happy for his grandpa......but he suddenly became sad when he heard attending the party

"Mom I can't come....."

"But.....why?"

"You know that.....grandma don't like me, and if I came there.....it will hurt her feeling" Shen Wei said. Mrs. Ming understand Wei thought she know......that her mother in law don't like Shen Wei.......she think Wei is a Bad Omen, which harm anyone who contact with him.

"I don't want to listen anything.....we already talk about this to your father in law and he said, that he and his wife can't come but they send their children's here. So stop thinking bad and prepare yourself for the party. Mrs. Ming said and other smile then wish goodnight to each other and cut the call.

*****

Day of TRIP

"Mom I am so worried.....what if Shen Wei attract Yunlan in the trip. Then what I'm going to do" Zhu Hong said while packing her belongings. "Don't fear my darling! It's never happening....I already talks about this to Shen Wei" aunt Ai said and Hong smile then hugged her mother.

********

"daddy I want my sport shoes...for the trip" Yuan cutely said to Wangji "okay! baby.....daddy give you new one, but first finish your health drink" Xian said while packing their belongings "okay...mommy!" Yuan said and start drinking his health drink....which was prepared by Yao. Wangji room door open and Hua Bei entered in the room "Oh! My dear baby Yuan is drinking......come to aunt" Hua Bei crouches down and spread her arm toward Yuan.

Yuan smile and hug her then say "you're so sweet, but I like when Wei mama....hugged me" Wangji chuckles when he heard Yuan and Xian also smile......but Hua Bei frown and feel insult she leave immediately. "mommy I'm going to meet Ru" Yuan said and run from there..... "be careful" Xian said and again doing his work.

******

"Oh really....haha! you're very funny.....I can't control my laugh..." "then cut the call!!" Yutong stop in the middle when Yao said glaring at him while packing.

"Who's that?"

"Who?"

"That person..."

"My colle.....ague.....ahhhh!" when Yutong about to say, Yao pull his ear which make Yutong hiss in pain "Bai Yutong! if you dare cheat on me....then you get ready for your doomsday!!" Yao threaten him. Yutong only nod his head in shiver.......Yao leave him and start doing his packing. "Mommy I'm going, Yuan here for me......" Ru said and go with Yuan.