Ch. 14

Ming Mansion

"Wei! Shen Wei....... please open the door didi..... please!" Jiang Yanli knock Wei room door.....but Shen Wei didn't open it. Jiang Yanli get worry for him, she call a servant and asked for Wei's room key.

Inside the room Wei stand under the shower and let the water roll down (or I call tear....) Wei was keep remember his grandma and mother's talk again and again......he was trying hard to forget those words, but all in vain. Shen Wei cry so much, he keep blaming himself........suddenly Wei think of something and wipe his tear, he come out from the washroom and pick knife from the table.

Then without thinking he cut his wrist, blood start falling down and Wei collapse on the ground with loud thud......but in meantime Jiang Yanli open the door and shock to seeing the scene, Shen Wei unconscious on the floor........ she lay Shen Wei on the bed with help of servant and treat his wound......after sometime later Wei stir and open his eyes......Jiang Yanli come to him and asked, how he feels now....but Shen Wei didn't say anything

"Will everything be alright by committing suicide" Jiang Yanli said to Wei and other looked at her face with teary eyes "so what i do..... whatever i do it's goes to wrong and if i try to fix it...then it's becomes worse" Shen Wei said in his sobbing.

Jiang Yanli wipes Wei's tear and told him that whatever he did an hour ago... it's not the good thing, at least you have to think about Yunlan.....if he know about this then how he feels. Shen Wei widen his eyes when he heard Yunlan's name "I'm sorry jiejie..... I promise I never do this again...... I promise!!" Wei said then plead to her don't tell anyone about this..... Jiang Yanli smile and hug him.

Later Yao come to Wei and start packing his belongings, Shen Wei confusedly looking at him

"Yao.... what happe......"

"Ge please! Don't say anything.....just do as I say....Come we have to leave now"

Shen Wei still confused but he didn't say anything and do as Yao said. They all sits in the army and Mrs. Ming try to stop them...... but Yao threaten his mother, if you try to stop us then you never ever see us again. Mrs. Ming stop and only cry while holding her husband...... Shen Wei feels bad but he didn't say anything, Xian come to Wei and take Wei with him......Then they drove away.......

********