Dinner?

I had scrubbed out and was about to walk into the elevator until I felt a light tap on my shoulder. It was Andrew. "Oh hi! How long have you been standing there? If it had been awhile I'm sorry I didn't see you sooner." "No worries, I just got here." "Ok good" I wonder what he wanted from me. We usually never talk. "Want to go grab some drinks?" I was shocked. The hottest surgeon wants to grab drinks with me! "I don't drink, how about dinner?" "Dinner sounds amazing! Is 7 good for you?" Andrew replied smiling still. "Yes, 7 will be fine. Louis's?" Louis's has the best food. That's why I suggested it. "Perfect! That was just what I was thinking." Andrew said swaying back and forth. It's what he does when he's nervous. "I have to go get ready I guess so talk later tonight." I say because I really wanted to tell my friend about it so she could help me pick out an outfit. "Alright. Later Cruse." I am still shocked by what just happened. I need to go get ready for dinner. After I got into the elevator I was lucky enough to be in there by myself so I could call my friend about it. "Hello?" "Hey Kendra! Guess what happened today after work!" "You are chief of surgery?" "I wish, but no. Remember how I was talking to you about the hot doctor from Cardio I was telling you about?" "Yea..." "He asked me out to dinner tonight! And yes of course I'm going, but could you help me pick out my outfit for tonight?" "Of course. You know that's what I'm here for!" "Great! Meet me at my house." "Ok sounds good. See you then." I hung up. I was so excited I felt like I was going to explode with excitement. I honestly felt like I was back in middle school.