Unexpected Guest

I decided to make my own version of rice soup with homemade bread and a cherry pie! "Is dinner almost ready?" Andrew calls from upstairs. "It will be done in less than 15 minutes!" I shout back up there. "Ok!" I take the pie out of the oven. I had to dip a toothpick into the pie to make sure it was officially done. "Perfect!" I whisper to myself. I set the table for me and Andrew. I have the food all set up on the table. "Andrew! Food's ready!" "Yes!" He says darting down the stairs. "Mmm baby this smells good!" He says kissing me on the forehead before he sits down. "Thanks. I know it won't be the same as Louis's, but-" He hurries up and takes a bite of soup while I speak. "No, no, no. It's definitely not the same..." My heart drops. "It's better! You could open up your own restaurant with this soup to be honest." I smile. "This is why I love you so much!" He grins. We took a few more bites of soup and a few bites of bread. Then there was a small knock on the door. It was light, but loud enough to hear from the kitchen. "I'll get it." Andrew says as he starts to get up. "No, I'll get it. You've been running around the house doing things for me since we got home. I'm eventually going to have to learn how to do things on my own again." "You're right." I go get the door. As soon as I saw who it was I was speechless. "Ava, you alright?" Andrew says as he comes to assist me at the door. He can tell I'm shocked because of the way I stood there. He wrapped one arm around my shoulders and held onto the door frame with the other. "Can I help you?" Andrew said a little impatient. I could tell he was furious. "Babee, calm down, Hannah, come on in, Andrew you can go finish your dinner." "You sure?" "Mhm!" I say before I kiss him on the lips. "Now go!" "Okay,okay!" He says as he heads back into the kitchen. "Hannah!? W-what are you doing here?" She opened her mouth to say something, but she paused. "I want you to be one of my bridesmaids." She said a little cheery, but knew I wasn't feeling the same vibe. "Why don't you go and ask Morgan! I'm sure she'd love to be a bridesmaid. Bet she'll even be a better one than me!" After I was done I realized I was yelling. "She cancelled on me last minute." She said quietly. "Oh okay, so, I'm your backup is what you're telling me?" She hesitated. "You were the last person I could think of." I didn't want to talk anymore. "I'll think about it." No I won't. Not after how she almost let me die in 7th grade. Her and her 'bestie' Ella left me at the side of the cliff when our school went camping. I wanted her out of here. So the quickest thing I could think of was to fake my pain. "Andrew!" Hannah looked confused. "Who's Andr-" She says as Andrew walks into the foyer where we were talking. "I'm Andrew." he says. I can hear the furry in his voice. I told him about her leaving me in the woods a while back in the limo. "What's wrong!?" I bend down and clench my stomach. "I'll go get your meds. Hannah leave before you hurt her again!" She looked offended. "Is she okay?" "She's fine, she just had surgery." He said as he picked me up off the ground and started to carry me to the living room. "Bye, Hannah!" He said. After we got into the living room, she was gone. "My stomach doesn't really hurt, you know that right." He looked at me like I was stupid. "I know you wouldn't act like that in front of a guest no matter how much you wanted them gone." I chuckled. "You really know me well."