Sweet Love

I rush home so I can beat Andrew so he doesn't see my laundre all over the floor in the living room from when I was folding it up yesterday. Yes I meant laundre. I fold my clothes and under clothes separate. After I shove everything under the couch and TV stand, Andrew comes in the door. "Hey Ava... I brought the champagne!" "Oh good. I've been wanting some for awhi-'' When I walk back into the foye I see he's holding up a pair of my underwear I forgot to put away. Of course there are the thongs. I can feel my face get hot and turn beet red. "Were you planning on putting these on before or after I got here?" He said with a chuckle. "I'm so sorry. Let me go put those away. Be right back!" I snatched the underwear from his finger and darted up the stairs. After I return I see he's seated himself on the couch. "You don't need to panic. It's not like I've never seen a girl's pair of underwear," Now I tomato red. He knew what they were! "My ex brought me into Victoria's Secret everytime she needed a new pair. She said she wanted to impress me when she was naked??? Like I don't care." I could feel my shoulders relax the smallest bit. "Do you want me to turn something on the TV for you?" "Whatever you'd like" I turned on a basketball game and we split the bottle of champagne he brought. "I am so sorry about the underwear thing. I was folding my laundry and-" "You don't need to explain." He started kissing me. And then kissing tuned into making out. But before things went any further he knocked over his glass of champagne! It spilled all over the floor. I was so glad that the floor was hard wood and not carpet. "I'm so sorry. Let me go grab some napkins!" He said as he stood in the kitchen looking for the napkin holder. I followed right behind him. "It's behind the paper towels." He grabbed them and darted into the foye. After we moved the couch and cleaned up the champagne he decided to cut tonight short and head out. "Sorry about the champagne. And has anyone told you you're a great kisser?" He said as he winked at me. "Goodnight Andrew!" I said pretending to be annoyed. Not long after he drove away I put my hand to my lips and danced around the house. I decided to go to sleep so I wasn't too tired in the morning.