The Sexy Soak

"Do you think the warm water will loosen my stitches?" Andrew thinks about it for a minute. "We won't stay in for too long." I nod my head. When we get to the master bath upstairs, Andrew helps me undress. "You can get in first, my fair lady." Andrew says helping me into the tub. I get in and sit in the front. Then Andrew quickly undresses himself and gets in the tub with me. I tip my head back so that it's resting on his chest. Andrew slowly starts to kiss my neck. I groan. "I love it when you do that!" Andrew says while he's still kissing my body. Then Andrew starts to give me a little bit of a back massage. Then I let my hair down so Andrew can play with it. Before he does he pulls me into his chest a little more and starts kissing me all over. He once again got my weak spot. I groaned really loud that time. After doing that for a half hour, we get out of the tub. Before I could grab a towel Andrew pulled me against a wall and started making out with me. I try to drag him into the bedroom, but he just keeps me pinned against the bathroom wall.After we made out for almost 10 minutes I finally got dressed again and brushed my hair. "What do you want me to make for dinner?" I say resting my head on his back and wrapping my arms around his waist. He sways back and forth bringing me with him. "Whatever you want. Surprise me!" I head back downstairs and think about what I'm going to make for dinner tonight.