Steamy Morning

"Aww thank you!" I say softly. "Do you know what happened to you?" I had to think about it for a minute. "I was shot by an arrow and then you took up the whole bed. So, I went to go sleep in that guest chair over there." "Your heart stopped." I fell silent. "I did? I don't remember. I mean my chest hurts a little, but I thought that it was from my other surgery." Andrew's face relaxed a little bit, but I could tell he was still tense. It was either that or all the flowers were messing with his allergies. "It's okay. Most people don't remember." He says in a voice that tries to lighten the mood. "You hungry Cruse?" I nodded my head. "Sausage McBiscuit with 2 hash browns?" "Yum that sounds good, but I don't think you can leave and come back with food!" He looked at me like I was dumb. "Do you really think I'm going to leave you all by yourself in this kind of condition?" I smile. He comes over and softly kisses my cheek. "I used doordash. They're on the way now. I hope you don't mind, but I got you two sandwiches." My eyes lit up. "Yay! You know me too well." Then there's a knock on the door. "Delivery for... Corluah ....Corlha... Corloah?" Andrew silently chuckles. "Corloah." "Great. Here's your food!" "Thanks!" The doordash delivery person nods his head and walks away. "You ready to dig in?" I shake my head yes with a little extra aggression. "Careful you don't break your neck!" Andrew says laughing. He hands me my sandwiches and 4 hash browns! "Wait, I only ordered you two." He said kind of sad. "It's fine. I should be able to eat them all." "Okay." He still sounds sad. "Oh come here!" I say with my arms wide out. I give him a huge hug and a kiss on his head. "Let's enjoy our food." "Okay." Andrew pulls out a Big Mac with a medium fry. "Are you really going to eat that for breakfast?" He nods his head yes as he takes a big bite out of his sandwich. "Can I have a sip of one of your Gatorades?" "Have the whole bottle." "Thanks!" "Mhm." We ate in silence. Then a nurse came in to check on me. "I see you've had a good breakfast!" I had grease all over my bed sheets and crumbs everywhere. I didn't really mind though. The nurse refilled my IV bag. "You're all set to go!" She said with a cheery voice and eyes. Then she looked at Andrew and her face dropped and she looked annoyed. She dashed out of the room and turned the corner. "What was that about?" I asked hoping he wasn't cheating on me with her. "There was a little bit of conflict in the O.R during your surgery. No need to worry." "Okay." "Do you want my last few fries?" "No, I'm good." "I know you're good, I want to know if you want my fries?" He said chuckling a little but. "No thanks." "I didn't want to know if you didn't want any thanks. Do you want my friend or not?" He said bursting into laughter. His laugh is so amazing it makes me laugh. In between laughs I manage to say, "No I don't want your fries!" "Well you didn't have to be so mean about it." He says laughing, but not as much as before. I just rolled my eyes at him. "Can I come cuddle with you?" He says giving me the cutest puppy dog eyes. "Only if you're the big spoon. You crushed my last time!" His face turned red. "I'm kidding. Come on up here!" I say scooting over so that there was enough space for both of us. We cuddled for a really long time. We ended up watching a movie. We watched Finding Nemo because Andrew wanted to see it. I didn't mind actually because I thought it was cute. My upper back felt wet where Andrew's face was. "Andrew are you drooling on me?" "N-no. F-find-ding N-nemo i-is s-s-so sad!" I roll over to face him. "Shhh It's ok. They'll find him!" He stopped crying. "That's not why you were crying was it?" He shook his head. "No, I just don't want us to end." "Andrew, we've been together for almost a month now. If I didn't want you as badly as you want me, you wouldn't be here right now." I kissed him on the lips. Then we started to make out. The next thing I know is that both our shirts are off, Andrew is on top of me, and I'm trying to unbuckle his pants. He kept kissing me up and down my body. I groaned. That was my weak spot. "Corloah!"