Caught in the Act

"Babe why did you say your own name?" I say as I'm kissing his neck. He jumps off me really quick and hurries up and puts his clothes back on. I put my hospital gown back on. While in the midst of putting it on I see a guy standing in the corner. He looks a little bit like Andrew. He has a biker jacket on, navy blue jeans, and black biker boots. He has dark brown hair with blonde tips with sunglasses on the top of his head. "I missed you bro!" Andrew said walking to the mystery man. They did that weird hug clap thing that guys do when they see each other. "The nurse said you'd be here. I thought you were hurt man!" "No, my girl is though." He looks at me and whistles. "Damn Andrew, you got a hot one!" Andrew laughs for a second. "Back off, she's mine!" The man walks up to me and holds out his hand for me to shake. "Hi, I'm Andrew's brother. Andre!" "Oh yes, I remember him talking about you a couple times!" He nodded his head. "Where'd you guys meet?" "We work together." "How'd you end up being a patient?" "Ok Andre I think that's enough questions for now." Andrew finally chips in. "No, it's fine Andrew." I say kissing his arm. " I got shot by an arrow in my stomach." Andre's eyes go wide. "I always knew Andrew had horrible aim." I laughed a little bit. "It wasn't me man. Can I talk to you in the hall?" Andre nodded his head and the two men went into the hallway to talk. Or so I thought...