The Actual Date

Andrew waited for me in the lobby. He had a box of heart chocolates in his left hand and a beautiful bouquet of flowers which was a mix of all my favorite flowers. "Are you ready to go my lady?" Andrew said. His smile was huge going from ear to ear. "Yes I am, but what happens if one of us gets paged?!" I had to throw that in there just so he wouldn't be too disappointed if it did happen. "I also have that handled. We're on relief until Thursday." If I didn't mention today was Monday. "3 days!! That's awesome!" "Sure is." We walked out both sets of doors and a limo pulled up. We both got inside and we told each other amazing stories. After a short car ride we pull up to a beautiful garden with fresh green grass, beautifully, perfect pink, bloomed flowers with a table in the center with an ice bucket with a bottle of champagne waiting for us. There was also a plate with my favorite foods along with Andrews from Louis's. "Wow, this is...this is amazing and beautiful and-" "Unexpected?" Andrew said with that sexy, mouthwatering smile he gives when he's flirting. "All of this was definitely unexpected!" We got out of the limo and walked over to the table where a white rose (with no stems) was laying on the table with a rose gold ring. I didn't comment on the ring so he didn't get nervous. And at that point I'm praying he's not going to propose to me on the first date. If so I went on a date with a psychopath. "So I want to give you this ring. As a promise. A promise you won't break my heart or damage my feelings. Will you accept this ring?" I quickly replied, "yes of course Mr. Corloah." He smiled and quickly put the ring on my middle finger. Not long after that we started to dine on our delicious food. "How did you know these were my favorite dishes?" I said in between bites. "I had a little bit of help." which didn't surprise me because all of my friends knew I loved those particular plates. Not long after our dinner date we went to go see a movie. But before we went to the theater we stopped by my house so I could change my outfit. It was still somewhat formal so Andrew didn't look weird walking in with a tux on. When we finally got there and purchased out tickets Andrew somehow knew I loved popcorn so he got me my own large bowl of popcorn and 3 boxes of movie theater candy. The movie was great and so was dinner. "Thank you so much Andrew! I deeply enjoyed everything. It was definitely a night to remember." I don't live far from the theater so I was home in like 7-10 minutes. "Thank you again for the date!" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and got out of the car. "You're welcome Cruse." After I got in the house I squealed so loud my neighbor came over to make sure I was ok.