Lovely Morning

When I wake up in the morning I notice Andrew isn't in bed with me anymore. "Andrew?" Then I smell biscuits baking in the oven and sausage sizzling in a pan. I get out of bed and put my robe on. I then make my way slowly down the stairs. As I sit on a stool in a tired tone I say "Morning handsome." "Morning! Ready for breakfast?" I nod my head yes and then realize he can't see me since his back is turned. "Yes, I'm ready." I say putting a little more effort in my tone. "Great, breakfast is served!" He says as he puts 2 delicious sausage sandwiches in front of me and puts an omelet on my plate as well. He eats the same thing. I think I ended up falling asleep on Andrew's shoulder because when the doorbell rang I jumped up and screamed bloody murder. This is all while Andrew was playing with my hair, trying to get me to wake up, and him laughing his guts out at me for screaming so loud. I put my hair into a messy bun and head for the door. It was Kendra! "Hey come on in! We were just eating breakfast!" "We?" Her answer was answered on its own when she walked through the house and into the kitchen. Andrew is still giggling a little bit when we walk in. "Andrew this is Kendra, Kendra this is Andrew." "Hi Andrew, nice to meet you." Kendra says as they shake hands. "Same to you" I sit down and dig into my food while it's still warm. "Did you remember to close the door?" Andrew says trying to look through the doorway and into the foyer where the front stands wide open. "Damn it!" I say under my breath as I get up and close the door. Kendra and Andrew and chuckling as I do so. "Nice job Cruse!" He says as he gets up, wraps his hands around my waist. Pulling my in and plants a kiss on my lips. "You guys do know I'm here right?" Kendra says as me and Andrew are still kissing in the middle of the kitchen. "Mhm" I manage to say as we're still kissing. "Do you want me to go?" I manage to un-suction cup myself from Andrew's lips and tell her to stay. Her face was wrinkled up like she was disgusted. "Here have some breakfast!" I say with a cheery voice. She ate a sausage sandwich and headed for the door. "Close the door behind you!" I say. She closes the door on her way out. "Thank you!" Andrew yelled. Andrew and I looked at each other and giggled. "Since you cooked, I'll load the dishes into the dishwasher." His face dropped. "I wanted to help you." "Nope I'm going to give you a break!" "Fine, I won't help, but I will do this..." He wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my head and starts swaying back and forth. I really liked it. It was comforting. "This helping?" "It's not helping, but it's relaxing!" He stays there until I put the final pot into the dishwasher. He didn't even have to move too much since we put the dishwasher next to the sink. "Alright then."When I was done I decided to clean my room since I threw the rest of my laundre in there after I snuck downstairs when we were supposed to be sleeping.