Chapter 1

Leah Potter, a girl of 15 was laying in her room or rather cupboard avoiding to move. She was put back into the cupboard after her third year. She avoided to move because of the beating given by her uncle made her wince if she even lifted a finger. She couldn't even use her abilities to heal herself because of the stupid magic dampeners around the house. Even though she didn't have enough energy, she lifted her arm wincing a lot. She started writing a letter, while crying, it hurt so bad. Some of her tears also fell on the letter along with blood and some white substance from the side of her mouth. Since, it was midnight, everyone was asleep. She slowly crawled out of the cupboard, tears continuously falling from her face. She softly called for Hedwig, who came as silently as she could to her. You see Hedwig was one intelligent owl, always knowing what went inside her lady's mind. She softly hooted. Leah gave her a pained smile and said in a whisper, "Take this to Lord Voldemort." Tho, Hedwig was shocked that her lady was asking for her enemy's help. She knew she had a reason. She gave a small nod, took the letter and hurried to the Riddle Manor.

After covering a 20 minute journey in 9 minutes, Hedwig finally reached her destination. She gave impatient knocks on his office window. Soon, Tom got up from his seat and snatched the letter out of her beak. He noticed blood and a white substance on the paper. He also noticed Hedwig breathing heavily. He took Hedwig and placed her on his desk. He opened the letter and started reading it.

Dear Tom or Lord Voldemort,

I know it seems very shocking to receive a letter from your enemy, but the world has left me with no choice. I am sure Hedwig must have hurried to give you the letter. Please don't mind her, she is an very intelligent owl. The reason I am writing this letter is I am begging you to kill me. I can no longer live a life like this. The rumors of me being treated like a princess and stuck-up brat are false. If you wish to take up the opportunity to kill me right now, you can come to this address - 4, Privet Drive Surrey. 

Yours Faithful Enemy,

Leah Potter.

Tom reread the address, it was a 20 minute journey by flying, yet the blood was still wet. He thought that Hedwig must have hurried and it is truly urgent if she came so soon. He called Pettigrew and took his hand to call out his followers. He called Snape, Barty, Lucius and Anthony. "Yes My Lord?" was that came in a chorus. "Pettigrew, out," Tom ordered the rat man who stumbled out. After putting up a silencing charm, he started, "I received a letter from the chosen one. Here read it out loud Barty." The four were shocked. Lucius saw the bird who was now sitting on the desk, he recognized it as Potter's owl. Barty read, 

Dear Tom or Lord Voldemort,

I know it seems very shocking to receive a letter from your enemy, but the world has left me with no choice. I am sure Hedwig must have hurried to give you the letter. Please don't mind her, she is an very intelligent owl. The reason I am writing this letter is I am begging you to kill me. I can no longer live a life like this. The rumors of me being treated like a princess and stuck-up brat are false. If you wish to take up the opportunity to kill me right now, you can come to this address - 4, Privet Drive Surrey.

Yours Faithful Enemy,

Leah Potter.

The four were shocked. Tom asked Lucius, "Lucius, is this owl the Potter's owl?" Lucius gave a small nod. Tom sat there for a few minutes thinking between is it a trap or is it the truth. By the looks of it, Dumbledore would never ask his precious weapon to do such a thing. He said, "You four go to this address and see if it is true or not." The four nodded and apparated to the place. They sensed some wards put up in there. They looked around to make sure they wasn't anyone watching them and they entered the wards. As soon as they entered the wards, they felt some force on their magic. "Magic dampeners," Snape whispered. They quickly made their to the house. Anthony said a silent alohomora and opened the door and walked in. When he entered the half of the hallway, he felt something by his leg. Casting a silent lumos, he shone the light downwards. It was a horrible sight, Leah Potter was laying there covered with blood, some white substance and dirt. 

The four looked at each other shocked. They were starting to fell the force of the magic dampeners increase, so they quickly grabbed Leah and rushed out of the house, apparating as soon as they were out of the wards. They landed in Tom's office. When they saw Tom wasn't there, Anthony who was carrying Leah hurried to the hospital wing of the manner. Snape followed him, Lucius floo called his wife with her medi-kit and Barty went to call their Lord. Barty hurriedly knocked on his Lord's chamber. He heard a groan and soon the door was opened. "What!?" Tom spat in sleep and anger. "She is here My Lord, the condition she was in was horrible. Please follow me to the hospital wing," Barty said. Tom eyes widened and he followed Barty to the hospital where he found the Potter Brat on a bed full of blood and bruises. 

He saw Narcissa rush in the wing with Lucius following her. Snape pushed the four out of the wing as he and Narcissa treated Leah. Narcissa first took a diagnostic test. She was shocked to see it and immediately set to work. After what seemed like 4 hours, Narcissa and Snape exited the wing. Both elegant and poised people looked like as if they had fought a war on their own. Blood, potions and what not was spread on their clothes. Their hair were all over the place and you could see the dullness in their eyes. Narcissa also had a long scroll of parchment in her hand. "She is out of danger my Lord. But, you need to have a look at this," she said while handing him the parchment and leaning on her husband who lead her in the wing to sit her down. Tom read out loud,

Age 1 - Nothing

Age 2 - Nothing

Age 3 - Malnourishment

Age 4 - Malnourishment, burns and broken arm

Age 5 - Malnourishment, burns, broken arm and cuts

Age 6 - Malnourishment, burns, broken arm and cuts

Age 7 - Malnourishment, burns, broken arm and cuts

Age 8 - Malnourishment, burns, broken arm, cuts and broken ribs

Age 9 - Malnourishment, burns, broken arm, cuts and broken ribs

Age 10 - Malnourishment, burns, broken arm, cuts and broken ribs

Age 11 - Malnourishment, burns, broken arm, cuts and broken ribs

Age 12 - Malnourishment, burns, broken arm, cuts, broken ribs and rape

Age 13 - Malnourishment, burns, broken arm, cuts, magic damped, broken ribs and miscarriage

Age 14 - Malnourishment, burns, broken arm, cuts, magic damped, broken ribs, rape and miscarriage

Age 15 - Malnourishment, burns, broken arms, cuts, magic damped, broken ribs, rape, miscarriage, broken leg, lung puncture and skull cracked

Hearing/reading this parchment, every single person froze. Suddenly a huge wave of magic pushed them back and on the floor. They entered the wing to see the magic radiating off of Leah. She started stirring and twisting, as if she is going through more pain. Tom understood what was going on, her magic was settling in her after all that dampening earlier. He quickly rushed to her side and let out his magic trying to calm her magic by his and surprisingly, it worked. Leah, tho, was still unconscious. Narcissa examined her again and ensured them that she would wake up in 3 days. After that everyone went back home. Tom stayed there by her side, there was something odd about her that made Tom curious. Usually people would be more scared of his magic and here Leah took the magic as if it was helping her. He got up and made his way to the door, he looked at her again and left to go to sleep.