Chapter 6 (Smut)

(Smut, If under 13 or hate smut skip to next chapter.)

As Tom brought Leah into their room, he couldn't help but pin her to the door and whisper in her ear, "You teased me a lot today, my darling. Tell me what should I do to you?" Leah looked in his eyes, she was now of age and Dumbledore couldn't her life anymore. (16 is the age you get emancipated in the Wizarding World) "Take me then~~," She said in a seductive tone which made Tom turn them around and throw her on the bed while growling. Leah decided to tease him more and sat on the bed like a lost puppy while showing her wet black lacy panties which happened cause of her skirt rising due to her position. She moaned, "Daddy~ I have been such a naughty girl today~ Punish Me~" That was the last straw that snapped Tom's self-control and he pushed her back on the bed, climbing over her and hovering. "Daddy huh~ Well, since you yourself said it that you have been a naughty girl, you need punishment. Strip darling~~" Tom said in a husky voice. 

She got out from under him and started heading towards the bathroom. Tom said something, "In front of Daddy, babygirl~" She came back and stood in front of him. She first took off her blouse, leaving her in a black lacy bra matching her panties. She threw it lightly at his face and slide her hand down her body to the waistband of her skirt. She tugged at them and slid it down while Tom removed her blouse from his face. She was now in her bra and panties and Tom was still wearing his clothes. He again grabbed her and kissed her ferociously and his hands explored her body. While kissing, Leah started removing his clothes. First his heavy green and black cloak, then his white button-down shirt. Before she could start with his pants, she was out of breath and pulled away from the kiss. Tom pushed Leah against the door and kissed her again. Leah kissed back but she melted so much in the kiss that she forgot her goal. 

Tom picked Leah up after breaking the kiss and laid her on the bed. He wandlessly tied her hands with a rope and starred and her for a while and then found his next target, her neck. He started kissing, nibbling and biting her neck, which left her moaning and pleading for more. When she moaned really loud, he knew he found her sweet spot, so he decided to abuse it. He kept sucking on it until there was a big purple mark there. Leah was now losing patience and she said, "Daddy~ Pls fuck me~ Touch me~ Break me~ please ahh" Tom unclasped her bra and started kissing his way down. He started sucking on her breast purposely taking his time teasing her. She got so frustrated that she broke the rope and turned them over. She removed his pants along with his boxers and started pumping him. Tom moaned but when he tried to do anything, something pushed him down and kept him down. Leah took him in her mouth and started sucking him. Tom moaned loudly whenever she hummed. Even if Leah was a consented virgin (A/N - rape not counted as consented. I mean this is her first time after giving consent to a person), she sure knew how to please a guy.

After she felt him twitch, she let go of his member and started fingering herself in front of him. Tom groaned at the sight in front of him. Even if he was the dominant in the relationship (A/N - I am not saying that girls are weak. I am a girl myself. I mean that he was the one who has made the first moves and now this was something where Leah made the first move and he is surprised.), he was now pinned by his submissive, who was doing the dirty deeds. After fingering herself and shouting Tom's name, she sat up and adjusted his member to her pussy and slowly slid down. They both groaned either at the feeling of feeling full or in a tight heat. When Leah started to move, that something got off Tom and he started guiding Leah on his member. Leah started bouncing faster and Tom also started thrusting faster, making him go deeper in her. She was still screaming his name. Tom switched them over again and started pounding in her. Leah had stars in her eyes. She met his trusts too. Soon, both were close to their orgasms. Tom mutters something which Leah couldn't make out because of the bliss she was in and then both of them came screaming each other's name and marking each other.

Tom pulled out of her and fell down beside her. He casted a cleaning charm on them and Leah snuggled into him. That night they fell asleep, now no one could break their relationship. Not even Merlin.

(A/N - Lady Magic can.

Leah - STFU author!

A/N - Yah!! Did you just shout at me?

Circus Baby - Wanna see the scooping room?

Leah - Umm...who is you?

A/N - Baby, back to your own world.

Circus Baby - Sorry {{{(>_<)}}}!!!!

A/N - Anyways, see you guys next time.)