Chapter 5 Part 2

(A bit violence)

"Guys what a pleasant surprise!!" Leah squealed. She missed them even if it had only been two days. While she was hugging them, she felt a familiar aura around watching them. It was as Light as an order member but this aura was young and a bit maleish. She whipped out her wand and pointed at a pillar behind the door and shouted, "Petrificus Totalus!" THUD! A body fell. She quickly went over and said, "Finite Incantem!" removing all the charms on the person. There he was, Richard Weasley, who foolishly followed the four. He also had a tracking charm on him which Leah crushed. Now, no one would be able to save Richard. She levitated him and brought him to the Dungeons of the Riddle Manor. Leah took his wand and pocketed it. You see after seeing Richard, something just snapped in her. It felt as if she was going crazy. Crazy for what, you may ask? Crazy for REVENGE! Leah threw him into the Dungeons and said, "Renverate!" Everyone came down to the Dungeons after hearing banging. 

"You bitch. How dare you? Let me out, you whore," Richard said banging on the bars of the cell he was kept in. "Crucio!" A voice said and Richard fell down screaming. Leah turned around to see Tom with his wand pointed at him. "How dare you sneak on me, you nasty bastard? You know since today is my birthday. You just gave me a beautiful gift," Leah said. "Yeah, and what is that?" Richard asked arrogantly. "Yourself," Leah called Dobby, Winky and Kreacher. "Kreacher get me the vials from Sirius' room, the ones we prepared. Winky, the bag and Dobby put him in shackles," Leah said while smiling like a maniac, making the three elves smirk. Today they were going to see the wonders of their works again. Ever since Sirius had passed away, they never used the stuff because it reminded them of Sirius and Leah but now that Leah was back. They were going to enjoy it.

"Kreacher has brought what Mistress has asked Kreacher to bring," Kreacher said giving a devilish smirk. "Winky too has brought it," Winky squeaked as she appeared with a huge bag. "Dobby has put him in shackles Mistress Leah," Dobby gave a grin. "Great, Kreacher hand me the combination of Nightshade and Jimsonweed. Winky a syringe please." The two elves nodded furiously and gave Leah the ingredients. Leah took the syringe and filled it with the juice in the vial, opened the door to the cell and walked in, injecting it in his neck. They waited for a few minutes before the effects started to work. That liquid was making him hallucinate his worst nightmare. His sister's death at the hands of Dumbledore. Leah felt a little bad, all he wanted was to protect his sister. Seems as if Dumbledore had played with another mind. Leah told Dobby to inject the antidote in him. The three elves looked confused but didn't question it. Dobby injected the antidote in him and Leah, "I am giving you a chance here, Richard. I know you want your sister's safety, so listen, you join us and we can kidnap your sister and you can live happily and serve us or you can choose death. I am giving you one night to think about it. Till then Sayonara~"

The others just stood there staring at the scene. They didn't know Leah could be so scary. Tom didn't know she could so violent. The twins, Hermione and Ron knew that Sirius and Leah were working on something but they didn't know it was something so dangerous. The day passed with Leah enjoying her birthday. (A/N - Bipolar child, I tell ya.) Since the four couldn't bring they said sorry but Leah lightened the mood by saying that they were there as it was a great gift for her. Soon, everyone retired for the night. The four went with the Malfoys to the Malfoy Manor while Tom took Leah back to the room for a final surprise.

(Maybe Smut in the next chapter. Don't get your hopes high.)