Chapter 9 Part 2

The torture of Wormtail aka Peter Pettigrew (Warning if you hate violence or don't want to see gore please skip to the next bold lines⚠⚠⚠⚠)

Wormtail was tied in the dungeons with a blindfold on his eyes. He could hear footsteps and used his smelling senses to know who it was. He realised it was his Lord and Leah? What was she doing here. Suddenly his blindfold came off and he could clearly see Leah and His Lord next to each other with Tom's arm around Leah's waist and Leah had crazy look on her face, which almost made Wormtail piss his pants. Before he say something he let out a scream, Leah had casted a blood boiling curse. Leah wanted to move but he couldn't because his hands and legs were tied. Suddenly with the blood boiling curse, there were two crucioes added. If Wormtail wasn't screaming his lungs out before, he was now. Leah decided she wanted to muggle methods on him so what she did what removed the curses and entered the cell. She waved her hand and a lot of muggle weapons came out of nowhere on a table. 

She picked a knife and twirled it in between her fingers before fixing it as though she was using a pencil and started craving in his skin. All the words she ever had, 'Freak' 'Ugly' 'Slut' 'Whore' 'Shit'. She even "unintentionally" poked his skin where his vital organs should have been. She kept the knife down and took a whip and went behind him, since he was shirtless, she started whipping him. One, two, three and it went on until her hand started aching. (She hit him 100 times)Peter right now was panting after screaming so much. She was not done yet, so she picked a mixture of salt, crushed red pepper, paprika and garlic powder. She grabbed the bowl and went towards him. Now, on Leah's signal, he was almost hit with 18 crucioes and with Leah throwing the mixture on him, he was inhumanely shouting. It was getting annoying for Ron, so he cut off Wormtail's tongue. Lastly, Leah had Kreacher put his body horizontally on a rope with weights on his stomach. 

Every time he pleaded for the killing curse, more weight was added. Soon, his body was in half and his blood splashed on the floor. The Royal Couple conjured up a shield not wanting to be covered in rat blood. It was a beautiful sight.

(Warning over. Continue from here. If you skipped start here dear.)

The Royal Couple followed by their army sat down in the meeting room. Tom asked Lucius, "Lucius report on Hogwarts." "Yes My Lord, Dumbledore is still searching for My Lady. He recently received a letter from Gringotts saying that his vault has been sealed, along with the Weasley Matriarch's and Weasley Trust Vault. Draco has also found a few recruits. He shall bring them the next time he comes to the meeting. Hogwarts shall start again in 4 days from now," Lucius said. "Hmm...Good Lucius. Bella darling, how is the training going on with the new recruits?" Leah asked. "They are doing extremely well, My Lady. They just need to learn the Dark Spells," Bella said. Leah nodded. Tom asked Barty for the next report when Leah noticed a Death Eater looking at her with a weird glint in his eyes. She looked at him for a few seconds until he licked his lips and she angrily shouted while pointing her wand at him, #CRUCIO!!!#

All of them looked at her and the screaming DE. The rage in Leah's eyes was visible. It wasn't until 7 minutes when Leah removed the spell and stocked towards him with noiseless steps and said, "You dare look at me, you scum." "Oh Please, we all know you are a whore." Suddenly, the whole room became suffocating for breathing. Both Leah's and Tom's magic was suffocating them until Leah concentrated it on the man whose face started glowing blue while clawing at his neck for air and slowly purple and finally his hands fell down to his sides indicating his death. She let go of her magic on him and the body slumped down. She went over and kissed Tom who had almost knocked their followers unconscious. The Lestrange twins disposed of the body. Leah went to go check on the Weasley Twins where she met with two sleepless pandas, working on a bracelet. She used her magic and put them to sleep and in bed and left them to sleep. 

Her next target, Umen Alsktor. (Random name tbh)