Chapter 8

The next few days, Ginny and Richard took to adjust to their new life. They had gone to Gringotts to get themselves an inheritance test, where they came across blocks and compulsions. Turns out Hermione was stolen from the Lestranges. They were very happy when they found out their daughter was alive. Tom told Leah that Bellatrix had not killed Sirius and he was still alive. The three elves along with Leah were happy and started planning on making more torture devices. Today, Leah was being introduced to the Death Eaters.

Tom said, "My dear followers, today we have a few new recruits. Please welcome Ron Weasley, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Ginny Weasley, Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy and Richard Weasley. Most importantly, your new Queen or Lady, Leah Potter." Everyone except a few people gasped. The girl-who-lived had just become their new Queen or Lady and her friends were now in their army. A few opposed it and said, "What if it is a trap! What if this is all Dumbledore's plan?" Leah just clapped her hands twice and the elves started taking the opposing Deatheaters to the dungeons. She said in a soft but scary voice, "Anything else, anyone?" The death eaters just shook and the meeting continued as it should. People got marked, reports were asked and questions were answered. 

After dismissing the outer circle, someone from the outer circle had sneaked out to go to the light to inform everything he heard but before he could apparate, he was stunned and dragged to the dungeons. The dungeons had a charm that would remove all the magic performed by prisoners in there. Elphias Doge was now stuck. He was supposed to go and report to Dumbledore but now he was stuck. Whatever he did, he just felt his magic weaken and weaken by the second. It wasn't taken out of him nor was it stopped. It was just reduced. After a few hours, the inner circle came down. 'It's time for a show," Leah thought.

(Part 9 is gonna have many parts guys. Maybe even smut. I hope you guys would love it. And sorry that it's short.)