Chapter 7

(Little smut)

Leah woke up the next morning and stretched. Suddenly she shrieked from the pain in her back and ass. Then she remembered her last night and she smirked. She crawled to her boyfriend and started kissing him lightly while she pumped his member slightly. Tom groaned and when Leah kissed him again, he pulled into a proper kiss and started dominating her. She quickened her pace on his member and let his tongue in her mouth. While exploring her mouth, Tom's hands started raking down her figure. He reached her breasts and groped them. He massaged them causing Leah to moan. Soon, only by this both of them cummed. Since Tom was not able to taste her yesterday, he laid her down on her back and placed his head between her legs. Leah was still riding her orgasm out so he took the opportunity and started eating her out. Leah moaned loudly and she was again in bliss. Because she was riding her orgasm out, she cummed a lot and panted. Tom licked her cum off his face and said, "You're sweet love." Leah chuckled at this and said, "Bathe me please."

Tom nodded and lifted her up and took her to the bathroom. He placed her gently on the countertop of the sink and started the bath with hot water. After the tub was filled, he placed her in the tub and got in with her and started bathing her while Leah relaxed back letting her lover feel her body with his amazing and skilled hands. She was thinking about the events of last night, when she remembered that he had filled her with his seeds and she asked, "Tom, am I gonna get pregnant now?" Tom hummed in confusion. She asked again, "Last night, I don't remember putting on a condom or taking my birth-control pills. Am I gonna get pregnant?" "No, I casted a birth-control spell just in case if you forgot your pills. Guess I was right," Tom said while moving to her legs. "Oh thank you. I don't think I could've become a good mom," Leah said. Tom frowned, "Why love? I think you will make a great mom. After all, you already take care of five children." "Five?" Leah asked. "Oh, you're friends and Draco. You're already mothering them, cooing over them and fawning over them," Tom told her. "Well, they act like children. How could I not?" Leah huffed. Tom just chuckled and picked her up again to dry her off. Leah tried walking a little on her own and almost fell if it wasn't for Tom's grip on her.

"Thank you again, dear," Leah said. "No problem, darling," Tom replied. Leah snapped her fingers and she was in her clothes. Tom also changed into his clothes. They went down to breakfast and saw everyone down welcoming them. After breakfast, they all headed to the dungeons to see Richard. Richard was wide-awake and he was waiting for them. Hearing the footsteps, Richard's head perked up and said, "I'll agree to join you on one condition. I want to speak to Ginny before I officially join and I want her here with me." "Ron go get Ginny, you may use the floo," Leah said. Ron nodded and rushed to the burrow. Within, ten minutes Ginny was there. When Ginny saw Richard in a dungeon she screamed and yelled, "Let him out." 

Tom waved his hand and the door opened. Ginny rushed inside and they whispered. Leah with her heightened senses heard (G- Ginny, R- Richard)

G - Richard, are you ok?

R - Yes gin, I am fine. How have you been?

G - Mom tried feeding me potions again.

R - What!?

G - Apparently, I had to go to Dumbledore before coming here. I don't have a good feeling about it.

R - Ginny, good thing you came here first. I have to tell you something. Ginny, it's time we go dark. Leah is here going to protect us in exchange for loyalty. We have always been dark gin. It's time we come out.

G - Richy...

R - Please Gin, I just want to protect you, please.

G - Fine, but first I want to know what Dumbledore would have done to me.

Leah drew back and said, "That could be arranged, right Tom?" "Yes, it can. Darling the potion," Tom said. Leah called Kreacher and asked him to bring her their strongest polyjuice potion. Kreacher came back with a vial with polyjuice potion which would last for 5 hours. "Gin choose a victim," Hermione said softly. "That one in the far corner," Gin replied. "Ah, a squib and traitor. Nice choice," Tom said. Leah handed Ginny the vial in which she put her hair and fed the woman the potion. They changed her memories and made her believe she was Ginny. They then told her that she had to be at Dumbledore's. They also put a recording charm which would record what is happening. 

Later with Ginny and Dumbledore,

G - Headmaster, you called me?

Du - Ahh, yes my girl. I wanted to get in contact with Richard but I couldn't find him. Can you tell me where he is?

G - Oh, he is over at a friend's.

Du - Ahh. My girl, what are you wearing? *with a lust look in his eyes*

G - Oh, I have a date headmaster. I was gonna head straight there after meeting with you. 

Du - I also have something to give you. Can you stay here while I get that?

G - Of course, headmaster.

Du - *leaves and comes back with a blindfold and gag. Ties the blindfold on her eyes before she could see him and quickly put the gag on her before she could scream.*

(You guys know what happened next. That rapist.)

They were all shocked was an understatement. The twins recorded this as a piece of evidence. Ginny was crying because if she had gone there she would have been the one in that situation instead of that polyjuiced woman. Richard, Ron and Leah were furious. How shameless and merciless was Dumbledore! Tom was calm, he was a step closer to destroy Dumbledore now. Richard, Ron, the twins and Ginny resided in the Riddle Manor while Hermione went back to Malfoy Manor. They all went to their bedrooms. Tom and Leah had a long discussion in bed as to what to do of Dumbledore and their plans for him.