Chapter 10

Dumbledore was now pacing around in his office. The school was supposed to start in a few days and that Potter Brat was still not in his hands. Ughh, this year his goal was to fake his death and take the girl Horcrux hunting and leaving her on that job. This was going to be hard because of what has happened. He floo called the other Potters who showed up. He had James take an inheritance test. This is what the test said:

Name - James Fleamont Potter

Mother's name - Dorea Potter nee Black (Deceased)

Father's name - Charlus Potter (Deceased)

Siblings - (None)

Wife - Lilian Rose Potter nee Evans (Alive)

Children - Leah Lyra Slytherin nee Potter  (Lady)

James Jr. Albus Potter (Heir)

Core - Dark

Blood Status - Pureblood

Lord to:(Taken over by rightful heir)

Vault: Potter, Black, Emrys, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw

Blocks, Potions, Compulsions:

Love Potion keyed to Lilian Rose Evans (Active)

60% Block on core

100% Block on black magic

100% Block on dragon tongue

100% Block on wandless magic

Loyalty keyed to Albus Dumbledore and Order

Hatred keyed to Malfoys and Dark

Creature - Dark Elf(50%) and Dark Pheonix(50%)

Mate - Sirius Orion Black - Dark Elf(30%) and Vampire(70%) and Remus John Lupin - Werewolf(100%)

James was shocked, he looked up to see them looking intently at him. Dumbledore was confused, the paper was only supposed to show him if he still had the Lordship or not then why was he was so shocked. James grabbed his wand and immobilised them which would stay till an hour and floo'd to Potter Manor, blocking the entrance from Dumbledore's office permanently. He erased all the magic trackers on the floo and floo'd to 12 Grimmauld Place since he had Black blood. He came out of the floo to see Sirius and hugged him from behind. Sirius was shocked at who was hugging him and turned. He saw his long lost "dead" best friend. He rubbed his eyes and pinched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming and hugged him. Remus floo'd in and saw Sirius hugging someone. He smelt familiar, like his dead best friend. Remus' eyes widened and stood alert. 

When Sirius and James broke apart, Remus finally saw his dead best friend and hugged him. He smelt him thoroughly and James started laughing as it tickled. Remus then smelt James' scent gland and his eyes widened again. He backed up and said in a whisper, "Mate! How?!" Sirius looked at James shocked. James sighed and showed them the papers. They read it and slumped back on the couch. James sat in the armchair nearby. Suddenly something snapped in all three of them and Sirius and Remus pounced on James. They took him to the...

Meanwhile with Dumbledore, Lily and James Jr. (Ik I'm evil for what I did above.)

After an hour of James immobilising them and running away, the spell wore off. Dumbledore searched his desk for the parchment. He was shocked, he accidentally gave him the Gringotts Inheritance, he had arranged for James Jr. and his spelled parchment lay in there. He growled in frustration and slumped back in his chair thinking. Lily and James Jr. were confused as to why Dumbledore was angry and asked him. He told them and they grew frustrated too. 

Back to where we left

...Riddle Manor. (A/N - For all the nasty minds, you thought I was gonna write bed well, suck this up.)