Chapter 13

Leah woke up to Tom's arms around her waist and breathing her scent. Leah shifted a little to see Tom's face. Placing a small kiss on his lips, she untangled herself from his arms and headed to the bathroom. When she came out, she had no idea Tom was up and was observing her. She threw her towel down to put on her clothes when she felt a breath on her neck. A hand sliding down her back and an arm around her waist. She looked up to see Tom with lust in his eyes. His hand moved near her inner thighs and she started moaning. 

(Little Smut)

Tom started stroking her inner thighs teasing her. He slowly went up to her clit and started rubbing it with his thumb which sent pleasure in Leah. She moaned louder and tried to kiss him but his grip was so firm she couldn't even move. He proceeded to plunge one finger in her, pumping it in her. He slowly added one more and another. He continued to do this until he found her pleasure spot. Tom abused the spot until Leah came on his fingers. He pulled them out and held Leah to stop her from falling. He put his fingers in front of her mouth indicating her to taste herself. She took them in her mouth and tasted herself. Tom was right, she tasted sweet. Tom pulled his fingers from her mouth and licked them clean, tasting Leah's sweet cum along with her saliva.

(End Smut)

Tom then picked out a dress for Leah, which she appreciated and left for the bathroom.

Tom came out to see Leah already and an outfit for him in her hand. He took it from her and wore it. 

"You look extremely handsome, love," Leah told Tom

"You look extremely handsome, love," Leah told Tom. "You look quite beautiful too, darling. Let's head for breakfast," Tom asked Leah. Leah nodded and they headed downstairs. On reaching the dining room, they saw Malfoys, Theo, Blaise, Pansy, Daphne, Astoria waiting for them. They all greeted them and Leah asked them to join them for breakfast. They nodded and sat down with them. Breakfast was quite nice and then the time of departing came. Everyone went ahead and only Narcissa and Leah were left. Leah looked at Tom and kissed him. Tom gave Leah a mirror to communicate with him which she took and hugged Tom and apparated away with Narcissa. They reached the station. James, Sirius and Remus were waiting for them. Leah gave a huge hug to her three dads. (Yes they got married. It was a private wedding.) 

They climbed on board and took a compartment for themselves while waiting for Hermione, Ginny, Ron and Richard. Unknown to them, this year was going to be a mess.