Chapter 17

"Well then, more new laws were added. Leah completed her education and got married to Tom. They had 5 lovely kids. Hermione and Ron got married. The Weasley twins got married to Draco. Ginny married Luna. Richard found himself a beautiful woman and got engaged to her. Life for Wizarding Britain was the best. It was everything they could have asked for. The End" ended Leah with a smile. Her youngest two looked at her with awe in their eyes and clapped as she ended her story. She heard four footsteps behind her and turned to see her husband and her triplets. Tom sat beside her and her triplets went over to the twins and started playing with him to get them to sleep. Tom said, "You narrated the whole story to them the 9th time this month and yet they don't get enough of it." Leah chuckled and said, "The triplets were worse. They wanted it said twice a night for straight 4 months, remember?" 

Tom shuddered on the memory. Of course, he remembered staying up with three 4 year-olds, reciting the whole story to them after they had heard it from their mother. Leah giggled at her husband's actions and looked at her children. She smiled and nudged Tom to look at them. Tom looked at where his wife was pointing and smiled. The three 12 year-olds fell asleep cuddling the two 6 year-olds. They slowly got up and put the blanket over the five and went back to their room. They entered their room and entered their bed and fell asleep cuddling each other.

THE END