Chapter 16

Today, Tom had planned a raid that would end Dumbledore forever and Wizarding Britain will be restored to what it was once. He knew the new headquarters was in Diagon Alley. He and his army apparated to Diagon Alley. People were shocked and when they noticed who it was they got scared. Tom let his glamour down and people finally recognised him as Marvolo Slytherin. Dumbledore came out from his headquarters with his Order. He thought this was a chance he could win people over and everything would go back his way. Tom saw Dumbledore and said, "Albus, how nice of you to join us." Dumbledore said, hiding his smugness, "Tom, what are you doing here?" "I am here to end you for once and for all, Albus. Wizarding Britain needs to be free from Darkness," Tom said. "Which is you, Tom. All I ever wanted to do was for the greater good of Britain. Yet, you want to rule over it," Dumbledore said. 

People gasped. Though the intelligent people worked it out. If Dumbledore wanted the better of Britain why did introduce all those laws and if Voldemort wanted to control Britain, why did he remove all those laws and added a law for muggle-borns if he hated them? "Me? Rule Britain? Don't make me laugh, Albus. We all know you want to destroy our world by letting the muggles know about it. Do you know what Muggles do when they don't understand things? They destroy it. They would make us their slaves and would have had us worship them. You added their horrifying traditions like Christmas for Yule and Halloween for Samhain. You banned ritual magic and claimed it as dark. You banned blood magic. You banned the creature's rights. You were turning our world into theirs. You were teaching our children about Muggles. You changed our children's books and made them learn something which they wouldn't be able to use when they grow up."

Dumbledore cut him off, "Nonsense. Those books have the best knowledge." "Don't make me laugh Albus. We all know what we had learned when Professor Dippit was the Headmaster. That was the best knowledge. You banned half of the defence spells created by the Scared 28 themselves. Even by the Founders and Merlin. You banned potions that were helpful for creatures saying they were illegal. You banned creatures from working. They also have a family just like all of us Albus. Most Purebloods have creature blood. Heck, even the Light Pureblood Families have creatures. If they had revealed themselves to you, you would have claimed them dark too. You did these things for your greater good Albus, not our worlds," A voice said from the crowd said. The figure moved ahead and stood by Tom. 

Albus guessed it was some young girl. He could manipulate and bring her to their side. Since she was wearing a tight outfit, he could see her curves. (I am gagging and cringing while writing this 🤢🤢🤮🤮) He could have her as his personal whore. "Who is that Tom? I didn't know you had a whore?" Albus said mockingly. "Who am I? You'll be surprised, Albus. Well, Love shall we reveal it?" The figure asked. "Go ahead, Darling," Tom smirked. The figure threw her hood back to reveal her tamed raven straight hair, her green killing curse eyes, plump lips, rosy cheekbones. There stood Leah Slytherin nee Potter in all her glory. People were shocked by her beauty. Albus was shocked too. His pawn was with Tom all along. He started boiling with fury. "Leah, my girl, come here he will hurt you," he tried to reason with her and bring her there. Leah was now angry. After everything, he was still trying to get her there. She threw a stinging hex towards him, due to which he fell. That is how the war started. 

Tom had his death eaters to get all the public to safety. While an order member was trying to stop a death eater from taking the civilian to safety, he accidentally hit the civilian and the minister along with the DLME appeared. Amelia moved forward and said, "Since, an Order member has hurt a civilian. Ministry will now side with the Dark Lord." Dumbledore knew now he was gone. Tom signalled the death eaters and they stopped fighting. The Inner Circle came ahead and bounded the order members. Tom bound Dumbledore. On the Royal Couple's signal, they killed the Order members. Leah was allowed to kill two of her so-called mother figures. Leah first pointed her wand to Molly, while Molly pleaded, "Please Leah, I am like a mother to you. I have helped you so much please don't kill me." "Fine I won't but she will," Leah said and went to Ginny. She pulled her ahead and signalled her to kill Molly.

Ginny looked at her mother then her wand and turned to see her family. She gripped her wand and looked at her mother who pleaded and pointed her wand to her and said, "Occidere!" Molly fell to the floor with wide eyes. (This curse is like the Killing curse but instead, it is painful. Avada Kedarva is a painless death whereas Occidere kills you with all the torture you have inflicted on people.) Leah moved to her carrier and without mercy said, "Occidere!" Then to her brother, "You are my brother, pathetic. You could've been so much better but I guess there is no need for that. Occidere!" She saw how her brother halfway in his rant of apology fell. Leah walked to Tom and said, "Your turn Love. End it." Tom smirked and pointed his wand at Dumbledore. All of the Inner circle gather around Dumbledore and casted, "Amputatis testiculis!" Dumbledore screamed. He was in so much pain that when they cast Occidere, he couldn't help but scream while dying.

THAT WAS THE END OF THE DARKEST LORD IN HISTORY!!!

"But what happened next, mommy?" A voice asked her mommy. "Yes mommy what happened?" Another voice helped the voice.