Bath-Time Shenaningans

Warnings: Suggestive themes (no smut)
Reader Gender: Male

You never thought you would be doing this. Never in your life, would you imagine you would be alone with your captain, bathing, of all things. Sure, it doesn't seem like a big deal, but there were two very important details to be aware of. One, the rest of the guys weren't here like they normally were, and two, you were in love with your captain. Now, if you're wondering just how you got into this situation, it all started when a certain orange hair navigator brought up the idea...

"Why do I have to do it?" Y/n complains. "Because, all the other guys already bathed, and me and Robin can't do it for obvious reasons." She answers. "I don't understand why you are complaining. It's not like you two don't have the same parts." Y/n's cheeks flushed red. "Nami!!" You knew she was doing this on purpose. Nami knew about your crush on your dim witted captain. In fact, you were certain that she was lying about the other guys. "And, if you do this, I'll take a few hundred berries off of your debt." Nami smirks. "A few hundred is nothing..." You mutter. "What was that?" Nami raises an eyebrow.

"Nothing." You shake your head. "Fine, I'll do it." You say with a sigh. "Wonderful!" Nami claps her hands together. "Well, I'll leave the rest to you. And if you make a mess, I'll add a few hundred to your debt." She says as she walks away. "That damn woman..." You groan.

And so, here you were. Making sure your captain doesn't pass out. Water just had to be devil fruits user's weaknesses. "Ugh..." Luffy leans his head back. "Dizzy..." He murmurs. "Don't fall asleep Luffy." You tell him, as you wrap your towel around your waist. You walk over to the bath and sank into the warm water. "Thanks for watching out for me Y/n." Luffy says while leaning over the side of the bath. "No problem." You move your arms behind your head, and relax yourself. "Can't have you passing out can I? You won't get pruney, but you might get sick." Luffy looks over at you, his soaked hair clung to his face. "I never get sick!" He proclaims. You open one of your eyes to look back at him. "So you say, but you never know." Luffy hums and sinks further in, as exhaustion continues to set in. The water went above his mouth, and nearly touched his nose. You quickly hold him up before he could sink any further. "Luffy. You have to stay awake. You haven't even started cleaning yourself." You tell him. Luffy looks up at you, with those tired, pretty, eyes. The sight made you blush, suddenly realizing your position, and pull back.

After a while of bathing, you were finally done. "Alright. Do you think you can finish up?" You ask as you stand out of the bath. "Uh, I can't reach my back..." Luffy says, struggling. You would have told him to stretch his arms, but the water prevented him from doing so. You sigh and walk behind him. "I'll take care of that, I guess." You mutter. Your hands slightly shook as you made contact with his perfectly sculptured back. All those years of fighting and training, had built up muscles. Luffy seem to notice your shaking, and turned his head to face you. "Are you cold?" He asks. "N-no. I'm not cold."

"Than why are you shaking so much?" He asks. "I'm not shaking...there, you're clean." You we're about to pull back before Luffy grabbed your arm, and pulled you in closer. Your faces were but inches apart, so that your nose brushed together. "Don't lie to me Y/n." Luffy's voice turned to a more serious one. One he rarely used. "Are you sick?" Luffy pulled you closer, this time, your foreheads touched. "You're really warm..." He was right about that. By now, your face was completely red. You couldn't say a word, all you could do is gulp and stare right back into Luffy's eyes. "Y/n..." He leaned in closer to you, his lips inches from yours. Just as they brushed your own....

Luffy's head fell onto your shoulder. He passed out. You placed your hands on his back and sighed heavily. "........Damn it."