{Random Headcanons} (Part 2)

|Romantic Addition|

• When Luffy likes someone, and I mean really likes someone, he will always be touching them in some way. Holding their hand, arm around their shoulder or waist, head on their shoulder, arm brushing against arm.

Terrible kisser. He just can not get it right no matter how many times he tries. Please teach him-

• Stupid. Just, he will never know if someone has a crush on him. If you like him, you better tell him. And for everyone's sake, including your own...be specific!

• Blunt. Very very blunt. If he likes you, he will let you know right away. Hell just go ahead and say I love you before you get a word in.

• His love language is words of affirmation and physical touch. He'll remind you of how amazing you are everyday and give you nonstop hugs and cuddles 24/7.

• Will share his meat and food with you! That's considered a marriage proposal, so be honored!

• Speaking of marriage, he wouldn't really see the point in it at first, but after and explanation, he'll ask to marry you on the spot. However if you're not big on marriage, he'll understand and respect your wishes.

• Better believe you're gonna be his queen after he becomes Pirate King.

• Wants to know your interests so he can get into them too. He wants to share as much as he can with you, even if it's boring stuff like reading.

• In a modern world, he would constantly send you good morning and goodnight texts and phone calls. He'd also send you random memes and funny pictures. As well as pictures of stuff he's eating.