Snow Day

Warnings: None
Reader Gender: Female

The Sunny had just entered a particularity snowy area, and the knuckleheads of the Strawhats, Usopp, Chopper, and of course their captain Luffy, couldn't be happier. They played like they were still children who had just seen snow for the first time. The other crew members were a little indifferent to the cold weather. Especially one certain crew member, she did not like the snowy weather at all. (Sorry if you actually do like snow) She hated just how cold it would get, and it seemed like no amount of heavy clothes could make it any warmer.

"Y/n!!! Come play with us!!!" Your captain calls for you. You groan and wrap your blanket around you tighter. "No way am I going out there. Not until it stops snowing." You mutter. After a few minutes, you could hearing pounding on your door. "Ah! Ugh...what the hell..." You got out of bed and head towards the door. Before you could get your hand on the handle, the door swung open, to reveal your captain. Who to your surprise wasn't wearing winter clothes that would keep him warm. Just his usual red vest and shorts. "Luffy! Why aren't you wearing more covering clothes? You're going to catch a cold!" You scold him. "But I never get Y/n, remember? And who cares about that? Why aren't you out there enjoying the snow?"

"Because I don't like the snow, Luffy." You explain. "It's way too cold and I don't want to get sick." Luffy gave you a crossed look. "You don't like the snow? Why? It's cool!" You weren't sure if he was making a pun or not, but either way, you weren't having it. "Listen, you shouldn't let me ruin your fun. Go ahead back out there." Luffy's pout deepened. "But it won't be any fun without you too!" He whines. You cheeks turned red. "Luffy...Ugh ok." You sigh. "I'll join you, but only for a little while ok?" Luffy's mood instantly improved. "Yes! Come on, Y/n!" He grabs your hand and runs back out onto the deck. The weather seemed to have calmed down a little, the harsh snow storm was a now a light snow fall. Admittedly, it was very beautiful. "See, isn't cool Y/n?" Luffy smiles brightly. You look up at the sky, the cold air brushed against your warm cheeks. Though, it wasn't nearly as bad as you thought it was.

You looked over at Luffy, he looked so cute. Who know a grown man could have been so excited about the snow. It brought a smile to your face. "Yeah, it is pretty cool." Luffy's felt his cheeks warm this time, his smile became brighter at the sight of you. The snow made you look so beautiful, he couldn't help but stare at you. "Luffy?" You tilt your head slightly. "I told you, you'd like it Y/n." He says softly. You return his smile. "Well, the captain's always right, after all."

Didn't know how to end this one ahhhh-