Chapter 15

The next day was long and involved a lot of distracting. It was quite hard to keep her from crying. Camilla was strong she kept her emotions under control until she was alone. Her friends knew that she was faking that smile because every time she entered a classroom tears could be seen in her eyes. 

In all of the classes that were with Slytherins she was sitting with Pansy so now she was all alone. One of her friends always sat down next to her so she doesn't feel so lonely it helped Camilla to distract her from the fact that Pansy just despaired with no trail left behind.  No note no nothing. Lily heard Camilla crying herself to sleep every night but didn't say anything knowing that she was trying her hardest to not show all the pain she was feeling. 

That's how the next week was spent. Faking emotions and letting everything that was built up once she reached the dorm. Falling back on assignments, not dong so well in school. Her teachers were taking notice of her slacking. She used to pay attention in every class and never miss an assignment. So her friends had to explain the situation to the teachers because if she was trying to tell them she would emidiatly break down.

Beauxbaton wasn't really Pansy's scene. She was missing not only Camilla but also her friends it didn't help that the blue of the uniforms didn't suit her she prefers the green. She was trying her best to keep up in all of her classes. Beauxbaton valued art and that was something new to Pansy as Hogwarts didn't really have art classes. She decided if she tries her best to get good grades maybe she could convince her parents to let her back at Hogwarts. An unlikely thing to happen but worth a try and it never hurts to be on top of all your classes. 

She even befriended a girl that she was shearing a dorm with - Myke. They weren't too close but she listens to Pansy and consoles her wanting only the best for her. She knew that Pansy didn't want to be here. One evening after classes had finished Myke mentioned an idea on communicating wit her friends in Hogwarts. Myke had an owl and she could land her to Pansy. She was ecstatic she got to write a letter to her girlfriend and tell her that she's okay and not to very she vill figure everything out. 

Once Myke told Pansy the idea she got to writing the perfect letter.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hey, guys just wanted to thank you for reading this story. Were on 1.3k reads. I couldn't thank you enough. Honestly, when I started writing this I didn't think anyone would read it but here we are.

Updates are going to be rarer because I'm still in school and that takes up a bunch of my time but I will try to update as much as possible.

Don't forget to vote.

Drink water eat something  and stay safe

<3 Esh