Chapter 19

School had finished and everyone had passed. Camilla was hanging out with Gio and Lily having a picnic at some park. Camilla was wearing a flowy yellow summer dress with some flowers. It was quite a warm day in England. Everything has been really good. It's been a week since school ended. It was starting to get late and the friends said their goodbyes and went their own way. Camilla decided to walk home instead of using some sort of magic she didn't live far and enjoyed being outside.

She reached her home and went inside it was quiet. Camilla got confused because someone was always making noise so this was rear. She went to her room and saw a note on her desk just laying there.

Hello dear,
just reminding you me and your father are going on a vacation. I know you seem to be forgetful sometimes. Just leaving you this note so you don't freak out.

    Love mom

'oh... how did I forget that?' Camilla said to herself laughing a bit. It was around 9 pm still light outside and Camilla ate dinner hoped in the shower, washed her face, brushed her teeth, and put on pajamas. It was around 11 pm now and it was a bit dark outside when someone knocked on the door. Camilla thought it was one of her parents who aporated back because they forgot something so she just yelled "COMING" and ran downstairs to open the door.

Camilla opened the door and saw a girl with dark shoulders lengths hair, a black hoodie too big for her, and the hood up covering most of her face, and some black pants. As soon as the door opened the girl hugged Camilla. Camilla immediately recognized the hug "Pansy?" she asked in a soft tone taking off the girl's hood revealing the face of Pansy Parkinson the girl she still loved.

Pansy went in and kissed Camilla with more passion than ever. Camilla had missed Pansy's lips on hers and Pansy had missed Camilla's.