Chapter 11

Narrators POV

Camilla, Lily, and Luna were getting ready in Lily and Camilla's dorm. Luna was already almost finished getting ready she was applying final touches to her hair. While Camilla and Lily were still doing their makeup. They were talking about everything, school, what they are going to do over break, what they think the others will be wearing, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Luna

Lily

Lily

Cammila 

Cammila 

(I hope you guys like the outfits, makeup, and hair

(I hope you guys like the outfits, makeup, and hair.)

Meanwhile, at the Slytherin girl dorm, Pansy was getting ready with Astoria who was the only other real friend she had besides Blaise and Camilla. They got along quite well and Pansy even talked to her about her feeling for Camilla. Astoria supported and loved Pansy no matter what so she didn't really care who she liked she was just happy Pansy felt safe enough to tell her hat.

Pansy was adding the finishing touches to Astoria's hair. "So who asked you to the ball?" Pansy asked her "Oh, didn't I tell you Malfoy asked me" "Draco?" "Yes!" "You've liked that boy since yea 1 haven't you?" "I'm pretty sure it was before that seeing as our families are close." "Lucky you" "Lucky me? You're taking Camilla Stardust to the ball, for fucks sake you're dating her" We laughed and finished getting ready.

Pansy

Pansy was standing with Gio and his date Mateo and Sidney

Pansy was standing with Gio and his date Mateo and Sidney. All of a sudden Gio turned his head to the stairs and three gorgeous girls were standing there having everyone's eyes on them. They were just standing there smiling knowing the effect they had on people. They walked down the stairs and went to their dates. Lily split from the group to go to Cedric who had to have the first dance. Luna and Camilla walked over to Pansy and the boys. They all greeted each other and went into the great hall getting ready for the ball to begin. 

The tournament participants had the first dance and everyone's eyes were on Lily gracefully dancing to the music. Soon after the rest joined and the night was spent dancing and having fun with friends. 

After a while, Pansy and Camilla had sat down to talk and have a little break from dancing. "Do you want to go somewhere quieter?" Pansy asked Camilla who was enjoying a drink. "Why not," Camilla answered and the girls found an empty corridor. 

"You know how I wrote you that letter " "Of course I re reedit sometimes before bed, what about it?" "I mnt everything I wrote in it and nothing has changed except that my feelings have gotten stronger." Camilla just looked at her with loving eyes. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?""Camilla couldn't even answer out of the pure joy she was feeling she just hugged Pansy and that was enough of an answer to her.