Chapter 17: Family dinner 🥗

"" character talking
' character thinking
________________________________
Its been days since thanks giving break started I still had training so did Naruto so we couldn't hang out as much but we still hung out which makes me happy to know.
Hinata pov:
I woke up & took a shower brush my teeth & change *Doorbell ring*
I walked downstairs to see Kushina-sama & Naruto "Good moring" good morning hina naruto says giving me a hug good morning hina!! Let's go cook "okay" I say while showing her where the kitchen is Naruto let's go get some things i hear neji say Oh okay Hinata mom I'm leaving with Neji & Hanabi "Okay y'all stay safe" me and mom both say we starting laughing then we started to make dinner but like always Father was up but still at his office working it's not surprising & So was Minato I heard 'Neji took Naruto & Hanabi with him somewhere it kinda worries me that there Gonna torture him but I hope they will come back safe'.
Naruto pov:
Let's go get some things Naruto! "Oh okay Hinata mom I'm leaving with Neji & Hanabi" Okay y'all stay safe I hear mom and Hina say I start to smile as Hanabi dragging me out the door & laming it "Hey Guys I have to tell y'all something" I say getting in Neji's car Us to but you can go first he says driving "Well...I'm planning On Asking Hinata to marry me" he stops the Car I hold Hanabi back from flying Whattt?! "Is everyone okay??" They both nod "But yes I'm planning on asking Hinata to marry" What about the Contract?! "Well you see..." I explained the last few days Ohhhhh "Yea so keep it a secret" Got it ! well Neji we don't have to do the plan now "what plan ?" Nothing! Let's just go get tea he says driving Naruto why do you love my sister "I truly do love Hinata she's always been there for me I wanna be with her forever & ever till I die there's not a moment where I'm not thinking of her... she's so beautiful & kind and caring it's kinda funny when she gets in embarrassed when I kiss her out of no where she gets all flustered it's so cute Because she's shy, caring, thoughtful, polite and gentle Which is the opposite of me that's why we complete each other she save me so many times when I felt like giving up she was there I love going with her to visit her mother , even when she cry's I get hurt a little every time I see it i always pick her up when's she's down just like how's she's with me and I vowed to protect her with my life ever since we were small children I love spending time with her her smile lightens my day every time I see it, when I'm with Hinata I always feel the need to protect her & I always will I love her even if that means we're apart for just few seconds I'm in love with her" I say blushing & smiling I see that the car has stopped I will get the tea Neji says "I'm staying in" I will go with you neji she says opening the door. 'Mhm I should call Shika & tell him' *calls*
Phone call with Shikamaru
"Heyy Shika"
hey naruto *yawns*
"I'mplanningonaskinghinatomarryme"
What say that again? He said drinking water
"I'm planning on asking hinato marry me !"
He spits out the water What ?!! When ?
"Next month..." I said quietly
Okay why didn't you tell me sooner?!!
"I don't know I was gonna tell you but I just got nervous..."
Uh what a drag buddy but good luck he said wiping his mouth & smiling
"Thanks Shika do you think she will accept me ?" I said nervously
What a drag dood the girl looks at you in that sort of love type way & So do you I seen the way y'all would look At each other she would Turn bright red while you turned around & blushed it
"Ahhh Shika you really outed me right now you know !" I said pouting
Your such a dork he says said yawning
I saw Neji & Hanabi open the doors
"Hey shika Gotta go having dinner with hinata family"
Okay
Phone call with Shikamaru ends
"Hey y'all got everything?" Yes what we're you talking about with Shikamaru? "Nothing really Just telling him that I'm proposing to Hina" mhm.. Wait who else's knows ?!! They both yell "Uh Sasuke , Mrs.Hyūga, Shikamaru, My parents , & y'all two that's all" Ohh okay "yup let's get this show on the road you know!" Okay Neji said driving "Sooo who's coming to the dinner party?" Are family members "oh okay I'm kinda nervous"Why ? "Because Hina told me that y'all are very private and don't really like to meet new people..." yes that's very true but if father likes you it should be fine Hanabi said smiling "yes but it took him forever to like me" I said looking down I felt a hand on my shoulder I've looked to see who it is Don't worry naruto it will be fine neji said putting his hand back on the wheel "Thanks neji" he started to drive in the park way I could see a few cars there already I was getting nervous 'what if they don't like me ?' I thought I felt someone pat my head Naru kun don't worry let's go I smiled & Nodded while getting out the car "here I got it" I said grabbing the bag from Hanabi are you sure naru kun ? I nodded holding the bag she smiled & close both of our doors i started to walk beside Neji & Hanabi we started to walk inside we're home Neji said I heard hina walking in with mom "hey mom hey hina" I said hugging both of them. Hey naru I want you to meet some people hina said grabbing my hand I nodded I waved to mom she smiled & waved then Hugged Neji & Hanabi I turn to hina I can tell she's nervous "you okay?" Yes it's just my older cousin she tends to flirt with everyone so please be careful she said I turn her around then I lifted her chin leaned down a little & kissed her she kissed back I broke the kiss & smiled "Hina don't worry I have fan girls & I still brush them off for the most beautiful girl girl in the world well besides mom" she giggles at the the last part then kisses me I know naru I just don't trust her I hugged her then grab her hand "it's fine" I said she nodded & took me to her fathers cousins & his father I was respectful towards them they were formal just as I was then hina took me to the back of the Hyūga mansion So what do you think of my family? "There all so formal I wonder if they like me" Don't worry to much naru they will she said smiling I smiled back when I was about to kiss hina on the forehead-Hey cousin Who's the hottie I saw a girl who looked like hina in some ways but different In most She was wearing a off a shoulder black long sleeve top where you could see her bra a little she was pale like hina with dark gray purple eyes with a mole under her left eye she had long black hair with a butterfly on her finger I could feel hinata tightened her grip on my hand.

(All credits go to the artist btw I got this pick from Pinterest) Hinata pov:I was surprised that Grandfather was being nice to Naruto but I knew that my family wasn't going to accept Naruto there all kinda up stuck up & only care about the Hyūga ...

Hinata pov:
I was surprised that Grandfather was being nice to Naruto but I knew that my family wasn't going to accept Naruto there all kinda up stuck up & only care about the Hyūga family business that's been going on for years but they were respectful towards him & his family I never seen Kushina-sama so Formal with anyone before but it was understandable I had already warned Naruto about my older cousin I already said hi to her but she disappeared once I did she I didn't really think about it after I grab Naruto hand taking him out back to be alone with him "So what do you think of my family?" I said opening the back door There all so formal I wonder if they like me "Don't worry to much naru they will" I said smiling he started to smile & was leaning to kiss my forehead but then she showed up-Hey cousin Who's the hottie she had a small smile on her face I started to feel jealous & I tightened my grip on Naruto hand I had could feel the anger rush but I knew she was bating me like she always does "Kiyomi" So cousin Who's the hottie next to you she said smirking & winking at Naruto I started to feel anger through my body where I started to tremble I felt a light hand squeeze I look up to naruto he smiled at me it's okay he mouthed I saw the butterfly flew away I could see the the angry on my cousin face I smiled "Kiyomi This is Naruto my Boyfriend Naruto this is my cousin" Oh So this is the famous Naruto I've been hearing about she said holding out her hand Naruto went to shake her hand when she hugged him rubbing her slightly bigger breast on his chest I was about to pull her apart from Naruto when he pulled her off of him then put his Arm around me Next time just handshake me he said coldly taking me inside I smiled I could see the Shocked on her face I could tell she was gonna lose her cool "Thank you Naru" I said smiling he picked me up & pulled me to the restroom he place me down on the sink He kissed me then rub my cheek Hina I don't ever want her touching me except you he said serious I smiled "of course I wouldn't want it either way" I wrapped my arms around Naruto neck & Kissed him I took my arm off & locked the door I could feel his hands on my waist while his tongue slip in my mouth we started to make out we stop to take a breath I was still mad at what Kiyomi did I lean on Naruto neck he put his hands around me i look up to him smiling he was just so cute "Thank you Naru" Your welcome I always want to be yours & no one else's "me to naru" I said hugging him he puts me down & grabs my hand we walked out of the restroom to the living room where everyone was seated already I could feel the cold stares in everyone eyes except for Father & Minato, Kushina-sama, Neji , Hanabi. Where we're you ? Father ask Yea cousin I felt naruto hand tightened on mine "I was talking Naruto around the house" Oh well get seated so we could have dinner "yes father" yes Mrs. Hyūga we both said at the same time setting down. The night went really well i could tell that Kiyomi was trying to talk to Naruto all Night but he was brushing her off to talk to father or Grandfather I was glad he wasn't giving her the satisfaction Kushina-sama noticed & giggle while nudging me I giggle as well I could tell that Kiyomi was seeing all of this I smiled at her. Than everyone left i was sad to see Naruto go but he had to i knew Something was gonna happen with Kiyomi but I know Naruto didn't like her I knew Naruto didn't like when Women would show off there body if one of his fan girls would try to show there chest to him he would put a black jacket on them which I didn't mind because he gave me his own personal Orange Nike Jacket I loved it because it was warm & soft I was glad that he was like that but I still felt mad at what my cousin did but once I took a shower I felt better & went to sleep Naruto had already called & said Goodnight so I fell asleep as soon as he hung up.
________________________________
I do not own the pictures I put in my story & I do not own the naruto characters or naruto thankyou , I hope you still in joy<3 sorry i haven't been posting 😅 have a good day