Chapter 18 : A snowie date with the girls ❄️❤️

"" character talking
' character thinking
________________________________
It's December & it's really cold I'm almost done with the red scarf I'm knitting for Naruto I'm planning on giving it to him on Christmas Eve hopefully I don't mess up by Being nervous. The last couple of days have been rough lately Because of the intense medical training I'm working on people now which I'm glad they come out the hospital with smiles on there faces I'm still not the official CEO yet Neji might become the CEO with me so I don't have to run by myself Or That's what father says he's been really soft lately not as cold hearted it brings me joy & I get to spend more time with Hanabi So that's really good But Kiyomi Had to come To my school So now she has every class with Naruto she texted me a photo obviously I was mad She was really popular & showed her chest So of course the guys were all over her but I didn't pay no attention to her till one day She showed up at Naruto Locker one day but he brushed her off & gave her the same black jacket that he gave the rest She left him alone after that she was embarrassed but still wore the sweater I didn't care at that point I was happy that Naruto was the same with her like he is with the rest .
Hinata pov:
We were all walking out of school Hey hina let's go Christmas shopping Ino & Ten Ten said "Okay" they excitedly dragged me away from Naruto he had a pout on his face it was cute then he ran up to me Hey hina you forgot something he said catching his breath "What?-" He kissed me I started to blush then he Wink at me I could feel my whole face get red "B-bye Naru" I said smiling he smiled & hugged me Come on hinaa Sakura & Ino said dragging me into Sakura Car "okay" I saw Naruto wave then walked back to Sasuke , Shikamaru , Neji So hina what are you planning on getting? Sakura said driving "Well I'm planning on buying Neji & Hanabi clothes & father a sweater" what about Naruto Ino says wiggling her eyebrows at me I started to feel the heat rush to my cheeks "w-well I'm netting Naruto a scarf..." omg Hina that's so sweet they both giggle when are you planning on giving it to him ? "On Christmas Eve" Oooooo hinaa "what about y'all?" We're having a Christmas party & inviting everyone So you coming hina ? "No me & Naruto we're planning on spending it together" aww that's what he said y'all need to hang out with us more they said pouting "we will don't worry" I said smiling while getting out the car Oh okay hina Sakura lock her doors we started walking inside the mall So hina what's up with your cousin all over Naruto? "Kiyomi?" They nod "Well she's a year older than me she's always try to take the things that I have or with Naruto she always hated me I didn't know why before Mom passed Kiyomi was close with her & she was nice to me but ever since she passed she always tries to take the things that I have even flirt with friends" I said looking down Sakura patted my back "Thanks Sakura Chan & Ino Chan" they smiled and then we started to walk to the stores.
hours later:
We got everything we needed Sakura-Chan drove us home I was glad to be home so I could finish the scarf I was making for Naruto I hope he accepts it I'm making red just like the one he was wearing when we first met I still have the rip piece of the same red scarf I'm glad I kept it it help me through the years he was gone I'm glad I have him in my life.
________________________________
I do not own the pictures I put in my story & I do not own the naruto characters or naruto thank you & I know this chapter is short but nexts chapters are gonna be long , I hope you still in joy<3