_°- 6 -°_

Disregard the image, that'll be explained at the end of thy chapter

~°•. Techno's Pov.•°~

Phill and I were talking about Y/n, Jschlatt and how we could bring the man down. 

"She seems like a decent person, I don't think we should bring her down just because Schlatt's her dad. For all we know she could be the complete opposite of him."

"I don't care Techno, seeing him on the throne is upsetting enough. I thought you said anything to bring him down right?" Phill persisted

"Yeah anything that doesn't involve potentially hurting an innocent woman. We don't know if she wants him off the throne other or not"

"Techno if I were on the throne and started killing people left and right would you want me off the throne?"

"Schlatts not doing that"

"Who says he won't start? Huh? Who's here to stop him then?" I stayed silent 

"We can't do this" Wilbur walked into the house he looked out of breath, like he had been running

"Shouldn't you be at the c-" Phill started

"Wait give me a second let me explain"

· ♣° Wilbur's Pov °♣ ·

"Bye y/n" she was far enough to be out of earshot. She seemed so sweet. I know Phill told me to leave her to Techno, to get Intel out of her and quite literally use her to bring Schlatt down. She was amazing, the way she talked, her laugh, everything. There was no way I was letting her get hurt. I got my coat from the bed and ran out of the castle sprinting to Phills place already knowing Techno would be there. I hurried in to them talking

"We can't do this" They looked at me confused. I was out of breath, I don't think I've ever ran that far consistently.

"Shouldn't you be at the c-" 

"Wait give me a second let me explain" I wasn't one to interrupt often, but this was a different occasion. I tried my best to regain my breath quickly to explain. "Y/n isn't the person  schlatt is. She's so much diff-"

"You see I told you she is Phill." Techno but in

"Techno let me finish." I shot him a quick look indicating 'shut up' and continued "As I was saying she's nothing like Schlatt. If anything she's forced to be the total opposite. She's not allowed in business meetings, she has no clue about what it's like to lead. She has the mind of a powerful and rightful leader. For God's sake she reads the same bloody books Techno Does" I had run out of breath. All I said I had ment. She was perfect anything a guy like me could want.

"Are you done?" Phill asked. I nodded in response trying to regulate my breathing again "Alright now that I see it on your sides I still stand by my plan. You guys are just stupid. Hay you both completely lost your minds? She's the daughter of schlatt for fucks sake. That man is the master of deception, she's bound to have qualities like those. Now stop calling for her fake charm, because sooner or later shes going to be as bad or worse as him"

Techno stayed quiet. He had owned his life to Phill and goes against contradicting him, I on the other hand was different. "Fine, if you want to follow through with the plan your doing it on your own, keep me out of this. I know what's right" Phill opened his mouth to say something but I had already walked out.

What schlatt was doing is bad but what my dad is doing is potentially worse. I know what's right and what I had to do

-------------------

SECOND [short] CHAPTER BABY. don't worry Wilbur doesn't get emotionally hurt, instead he develops feelings for somebody else and just stays close friends with y/n

Also about the image it's fanart of me that a friend made,, I just thought it was funny.

ANYWAY LOVES CONTINUE BEING AWESOME GO DRINK SOME WATER AND GET SOME FOOD LOVE YOU ALL!!