_°-1-°_

~Y/n's Pov~

"Y/N WAKE THE FUCK UP" and with that I felt something hit my face

"Alex, I swear to God throw something else at me, and I will steal your kneecaps"

"Y/n come on wake up. Do you remember what today is?"

"Yes today is Tuesday"

"Not just that, it's your birthday!"

"And?"

"Come on y/n get up"

"Its another regular Tuesday"

"Y/n don't be like that, get up, we gotta get breakfast and then go out to the garden today"

"But why"

"Do it for me please"

"Fine, but we're getting what I want for breakfast"

"Fine with me, also get really dolled up I'll see ya downstairs" Alex tried to walk out of the room back first and bumped into my door frame "let's pretend that didn't happen" I just laughed and got ready. I decide that today I would want to at least try to feel pretty. So I put on a (favorite color) skirt with a button down short sleeved dress shirt with white sandals. 

I headed downstairs to see Alex talking to someone I hadn't recognized. I got curious so I approached them both trying my best to not look mean.

"Hey!" 

"There's the birthday girl, nice outfit by the way. Girl looking stunning" Alex said while he hugged me

"So your y/n! The famous birthday muffin!" The stranger stook their hand out and I gratefully shaked it  "Oh I'm sorry, silly me. My name's BadBoyHalo, but you can call be Bad!" 

"Hello and welcome to the castle,what are you doing here, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I'm here to pl-"

"SHSHSHSHH" Alex said cutting Bad off. We both just looked at him in confusion "He's here to help your father plan some stuff, right Bad?" He shot bad a look I couldn't exactly  decode

"Um, yes, because they are, um, important matters. On that note I should probably head to see, who was it again, Oh Yeah your dad, Schlatt. Bye, nice meeting you y/n!" And with that he hurriedly left. I could tell he was lying about meeting my father, but he didn't seem to have bad intent, so I didn't question it.

"Anyway your highness what would you like for breakfast"

"Please don't call me that"

"But your already twenty one. You get crowned in at least the in coming month."

"Don't remind me Alex" I said while pushing the doors that lead to the kitchen

"What do you mean? Aren't you exicted"he said following me trying to meet my eyes

"I won't rule, it will be the suitor I choose. I'll be second, again"

"Y/n just because you have to marry some man dose't mean that he has to rule Manburg, in fact I bet you could easly overpower him and rule yourself! And don't say you'll be second, because your my best friend, that puts you in first!"He beamed at me

"Aww Alex, I love you! Your my best friend"

"Y/n I'm your only friend"

"I'm freinds with your mom, gottem."

"If I could drop kick you, I would."

"You wouldn't dare" I fake gasped and dramatically put my hand over my heart

"Oh yes I would oga booga booga"

"The fawk"

"I don't know man I'm hungry"

"Blaming weird noises on hunger now are we"

"Yes now hurry up and let's choose something" we finally were able to tell the cooks what we wanted. They insisted on us sitting down untill the food was ready, but Alex and I decided to help out in the kitchen. Surprisingly all limbs were unharmed, nothing caught on fire and we weren't banned from the kitchen. 

We finished eating, and like Alex said earlier we headed towards the garden.

"Okay y/n remember how you always wanted to have more freedom"

"Yes?"

"Well I may or may not have talked to your father and have him agree to let you go out to the town with me as your personal guard" 

"NO FUCKING WAY"

"YES WAY"

"OH MY GOD THANK YOU ALEX"

"NO PROBLEM"

"WHY ARE WE STILL YELLING?"

"I DONT , he cleared his throat" I don't know, now are you okay with going like the way your dressed?"

"Yes sir Alex sir"

"Okay soldier were going through one of the stable entrances. Now formation!" We linked arms and marched the way out of the the garden into the stables. I don't know what I was expecting to see, but it was exciting. When Alex opened the door we headed around and near the front so where the main parts were.

While we were walking down one of the sidewalks I marveled at everything in sight. I was too distracted to sense all the stares and hear murmers. Alex did notice them though. 

"So, how do you feel"

"like I'm in a dream"

"So I'll take it as you like it so far?"

"Duh" Alex and I walked around the town bumping into people. I got to meet some of the town's people there. There was Fundy a tall brown haired guy with the ears and tail of a fox. His personality was amazing. Then I met Eret. They were the coolest. They were incredibly funny and absulutly stunning.  Next we went into a bakery and met the owner Nikki, she was the kindest person I've ever met. Her laugh was adorable aswell. I also bumped into Tubbo. Alex didn't know that he was my brother, but for my sake I didn't say anything about the topic. Although something in me told me to be rude, I knew it wasn't his fault or doing that father didn't like me. 

It was slowly getting darker and it was time to head back. Alex and I were chatting the entire way back to my room. His face lit up once we stopped outside my door

"Y/n the (favorite color) dress we bought with Eret, put it on and meet me in the grad entrance alright?"

"Okay?" and with that he left. I quickly got ready. And by getting ready I mean changing my clothes. By the time I got to the main entrance I saw Alex standing there in the same outfit, but I also heard talking and music comming from the dining hall.

" So I may or may not have hired a party planner and invited the entire town to come celebrate your twenty first " he smiled and looked at me 

"Alexxxx you are litrally the best" I hugged him "but wait is Father okay with this?"

"I don't know and don't really care. At the moment that old dick is in his office sending letters to the neighboring kingdoms for an appropriate suitor and possibly drunk. Also some possible suitors are in there so keep your eyes Y/n Schlatt"

"I'm not choosing a suitor tonight, and use my full name again and my foot will be deep in your ass, Kay?"

"Alright miss mean girl go celebrate your birthday with someone that isn't me"

"Stop bullying me or I'm suing"

"Fine alright"

the rest of the night I met all of the town's people and had the time of my life. Thank God for Alex, otherwise I would have gone insane.