_°- 21 -°_

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

I turned to face both men and gave them an awkward smile. "Alex, dad, hey." I chuckled trying to not sound as tense as the air around us was.

"Y/n what ARE you doing out" Alex persisted eyeing Techno. My dad didn't say much to me. He looked directly at Techno and gave him his 'charming' business man smile before giving me his attention.

He put a hand on Alex's shoulder, "Alex don't you see, Little Y/n is with Techno here." I cringed at the nickname "She'll be fine. Now let's get going." He nodded at Techno and gave me his trademark smile which ment nothing to me.

He walked inside motioning Alex to do the same. As Alex walked past me shooting me a quick glance that read 'we'll talk later'.

"So that was an interesting run in. " Techno said bluntly.

"Interesting in deed." I said sucking in air, after I had in intentionally held my breath in. "Well then, shall we get going?" I received a nod from the man next to me.

We headed down the stairs and into the street. Nearby onlookers whispered, looking and gesturing towards us. What they whispered about exactly, I didn't know, but I presumed it was about the princess finally going out with another person.

I sparked up a conversation with techno more or so to calm my nerves about all this sudden and unwanted attention. "So, uh, Techno, you from around here?" Wow great question y/n, I mentally said followed with a mental face palm.

"Uh, my dad raised me and my brothers in a house on the edge of the woods." He said almost with no hesitation. Then I remembered the hill Tubbo, Alex and I went to some days prior.

I pointed to the now distant hill. "Somewhere behind there, right?" I asked, there weren't many people who lived near the edge of the forest.

"Yeah, how did you know?" His voice didn't change much from it's monotoned state.

"Alex, Tubbo and I went up to that hill just recently and I saw it while up there. It's enchanting, really." I stated then remembered something. "Tubbo said you and him were related, is that true?" Was I getting a bit personal? Yes, but if this was the person I was marrying I might as well know. Right?

"We are related, not by blood, but we are. It's me an Will my brother as the older ones. Then there's Tubbo, who is also not biologically related to Will and our youngest brother Tommy."

"Oh, Will? As in Wilbur tall and brown semi curly hair?"

"How come you know more about my family members than you know about me?" He now seemed relaxed, shoulders now resting yet he still was held up high. Not to mention he was now chuckling at anything he found funny.

The sun as starting to set and we were getting closer to a cliff that overlooked the rest of the town and was in front of the sun's setting horizon.

I giggled "Your brother and I met a while ago, actually the day of our first run in."

"You still remember that?"

"Like I said it was a lasting impression." I said giggling once again. We were now approaching a building that was on the cliff.

"Well y/n, we're here." The building was grand. The doors were big, not as big as the ones back at the castle but bigger than any door in the town. The windows were huge and inside you coul see candle lit tables and shimmering chandeliers. Gold curtains framed the windows neatly and the scent of food could be picked up from he outside.

"After you." We had reached the doors and Techno had held one open so we could both get in.

"Wow." Was all I could say

Image of restaurant outside for those who need it. Couldn't find exactly what I was looking for but I got this:

Let's just pretend that's higher and it's just a bit ~fancier~ alright? Alright

Inside it was warm and ful of enticing smells, soft jazz music could be heard playing smoothly through the air like a boat softly ripping through water. We got seated and techno took his cape off and rested into his chair. He took a deep breath as if he were relieved and looked back at me.

"Now tell me a bit about yourself y/n. Anything your comfortable with of course."

"Now I'm going to need some questions if you want direct answers." I stated calmly also relaxing into the very comfortable chair.

"Do you have any siblings?"

"One younger brother but I have no clue who or where he is." That was an obvious lie.

"Favorite season?"

"Fall."(NOW BARE WITH ME HERE ITS GOING TO BE INVOLVED LATER.)

"Your friends?"

"Alex, Tubbo and Puffy, that's about it."

"Spend quality time with your family?"

"My dad is present but no and my mom I don't know who she is."

"Do you have a mother figure like at all?"

"I do, just we haven't talked in quite some time."

"Would you mind talking about her?"

"Not at all," I smiled "her name was Penny. She was somewhere in her mid thirties when she took care of me. She was always so kind and gentle with me. Liked to sit on he balcony and see the stars and watch all those sunsets with me. She's the one responsible for getting me into mythology and all other kinds of things. We refered to each other as flowers since we were bright and colorful."

~°•.Techno's pov.•°~

She talked about Penny with such passion and charisma. I was worried of probably pushing my luck a tad bit far, but she seemed to comply with it. It wasn't such a bad thing, but the guilt if having to use her kept nagging at the back of my head.

If only our situation were different, she'd be the one.

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

Exactly one THOUSAND words long, woo. Gotta love that.

Anyway my days been a constant mood of tired lmao but I've done it.
Now needles to say go drink water get some sleep and do all that healthy good self love stuff. Until then.
Te amo ciao
-V