_°- 51 -°_

Edited By: your local crackhead, DysphoricLuna and antiquityhq your beloved

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

I woke up in my bed, still giddy over the previous night. The memories flooded in happily with each breath I took. Whenever my eyes shut, I saw his smiling face looking at me. Oh how calming this morning was-

"Y/N!" I heard the raging mexicans voice get closer until he burst through the door "WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT?!" Damn, I didn't even get to finish my thought.

"Alex, it's like seven in the morning." 

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH TECHNO LAST NIGHT?" (Daddy chill)

"We went on a small detour to help me feel better, that's all."

"Y/n, dumbass, my dear estupida," he said, placing his hands on mine. "YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN KILLED!" He burst out, yelling once again. (Chill I'm not an orphan)

"Ever considered theater Alex?" I said pushing him off my bed just to lay down again. 

"No, why?"

"You'd fit right in. Mainly because you're soo dramatic."

"I find that extremely offensive." He said laying down on me "As the King's right hand, I demand your head." 

(AYO THAT DONT SOUND RIGHT LMAOO -pon) 

(SHHHHHH DON'T QUESTION IT -lulu)

"Oh no!" I fake gasped. "What will I, a royal family member heiress to the throne, do?!" I gasped dramatically and batted my eyelashes.

"And I'm the dramatic one?" Alex said, eyeing me (At least I have an ✨ass✨). "Mhm." He got back up and threw a pillow at my head. "Now get up and go downstairs for breakfast." He said, walking into my closet to pick out something he thought I'd like.

(Insert image here  for those who have a harder time coming up with stuff on the spot. Doesn't have to look like this, just what i envisioned)

(I got a couple choices, sorry I couldn't find many t-shirts and pants outfits-

"Alright alright." I got up and stretched before catching up with a pal of mine. "So a while ago Dream, the guard, came up and gave me the news that he's my brother bc he and my other brother , foolish I think his name was, and I had the same mom."

"That doesn't mean you're gonna leave me though, right?" Alex said coming out the closet dress and shoes in hand.

"Why would I forget the person who I literally grew up with." I said taking the items from his arms while lightly punching him. He laughed in retaliation.

"You never know."

(Timeskip brought to you by CHOKE ME. WHY DO YOU HATE ME-)

After getting ready and walking to Niki's bakery, Alex and I found ourselves wandering from store to store just browsing and catching up about my new found brother dream, Alex and his duties, literally anything. 

Everything was smooth until we bumped into Tubbo.

And Techno. (Hide your orphans everyone)

"Hey Tubbo!" Alex greeted and hugged the smaller boy. "Techno." He said in a much more dead tone as he nodded to him.

"Hi Y/n! Hi Alex! What are you guys doing around town?" 

"Just walking around, killing time." I responded to tubbo. Techno and Alex staring each other down trying to intimidate the other.

"Oh nice! Techno and I came looking for something our dad wanted!" He said "Well we better be going!" Tubbo said while pulling techno once more. Still not breaking eye contact with Alex. "Cya!"

And before he pulled techno away, he turned to me and gave me a wink. Bitch had to do that now? Of all times? And when I thought Alex hadn't seen it, his voice rang loud and clear.

"I think we skipped a detail. Mind sharing?"

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

Well looks like Alex is being a lil shit-

Anyway, you made it to the end! You know the drill.

Don't forget to commit self care or else 😊🔪

Love y'all! Take care 

-Crackhead

Listen to luna they know best. Anyway im so sorry i didn't post that day i said i was, had a burn out moment. But i should be good for a possible other update today. Im going to a Frida Khalo exibetion today so if i do update its either soon or in a shit ton of hours.

All that apart love you, take care of yourself or i can guarantee that luna will somehow find you.

MUAH <3

Con mucho amor
Valé