_°- 17 -°_

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

The three of us were munching on our breakfast we got from Niki's bakery. Everything was so sweet and most of I was still warm. Alex cans bought some glasses of milk to bring along. It was simple and not as fancy as the stuff I regularly ate at the castle, but it was infinitely better.

We ate quietly. Nothing in discomfort, it was all comfortable and enjoyable. The grass was green and bright. It was soft. We were sitting on the blanket, but I liked Running my free hand ver and through the e soft blades of green. The bark of the tree was tough against my back but helped me sit up better. The trees leafs swaed with ye gentle breeze letting a calming sound flow. The tree shaded us from the suns heat.

"I don't see what makes me stay locked up in that castle."

"Nor do I," Alex responded " if the fear is you getting hurt, it makes no sense. Like your a god at all sorts of combat, especially hand to hand."

"Wait you know how to fight?" Tubbo sounded surprised.

"Of course, Dream had to train me for months on end." I smiled at him.

"That's pretty cool."

"I know, you guys are in the presence of a certified cool person." I said giving both boys a wink.

"No way!"

"Woah!" Both boys played along with my dumb skit to only break down in giggles

"What can I say, I'm just super swag." I said while crossing my legs just to play the part a bit more. This only made us laugh harder.

[=Time skip bc I want lore=]

I arrived back home, if I could call it that? Jus seemed weird to call a palace a home anyway, I walked into my room seeing the music box I saw this morning. How disappointed I felt when I didn't see it. I approached the box which was placed in the center of my bed. I opened the box and the soft music filling me with an uncertain nostalgia, the good kind though. Resting there was a note. Folded neatly and unsigned.

Princess y/n,

When this does get to you please meet me in the garden. I promise I'm not a threat.

I looked at the letter and knew exactly who it was. Who's a smile on my face I rushed downstairs and was met with the face I was hoping to see.

"Hope I didn't keep you waiting."

|♥°•.×.•°♥|
HELLO HOW YOU DOING. hope everything is going alright I mean it is Friday after all so ya know, sorry I dont post on the weekend normally, but if I do then I do.

Besides that go get some food , water take your meds do some self care and remember to not bottle up emotions.

ADIOS MY LOVELY PEOPLE HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!!

Also another thing you are all now my family since you treat me better than some of them do s yeah hope you don't mind (:

UNTILL NEXT TIME LOVE