_°- 32 -°-

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

"Y/n, wake up." I currently felt my body being shaken awake. As I opened my eyes the bright light of the sun, memories of last night flooding in. I looked around eager to hopefully find Techno, but he was nowhere to be found. I was back in my room, on my bed, being shaken awake by Alex.

"Hellooo? Earth to y/n." He said waving his had in front of my face.

"Well good morning to you too dimwit." I said pushing his hand away from my face.

"Hey my question answer it. Last night. Where were you?" He pestered again.

"What do you mean, where was I?"

"I was taking the night shift when some guy who would only go by "Will" came by, you in his arms knocked out, and saying to and I quote 'take her to sleep, she's had a rough night.' Before leaving."

I turned at the name. "Will? I wasn't with Will last night, was I?" Alex's face just grew more and more concerned, while I just grew more and more confused.

"Y/n what the hell, your starting to worry me." Alex said bringing me back into reality.

"Look, Schlatt and I got into a fight yesterday, and I snuck out. Techno was there to make sure I was okay. I'm fine now though, and that's all that matters." Alex stared at me for a solid ten seconds before sighing and wrapping his arms around me.

"Yeah whatever lozer, just be more aware next time." He let go of the hug and gave me a quick smile. "Now get changed, were going to get breakfast and go out to just, don't know, be social. Sound good?"

"Sounds great." I said pulling out a dress from my closet, and doing my hair to where both bone colored horns were visible.

(For those who struggle with dress visuals)

I remember buying it because I saw Eret wearing it at the ball

I remember buying it because I saw Eret wearing it at the ball. I wonder how they were doing. I'm going to ask Alex if we can visit them today.

Halfway through changing there was a nick at my door. I signaled the person to come in, so I George stepped. "Princess y/n there's a fellow downstairs wanting to speak with you."

Huh that was new, I e never gotten visits by request. "And this fellows name is?"

"He says it's Wilbur Ma'am." Oh?

"Alright gogy let him come up."

"Is there really not another name I could be called?"

I chuckled "No."

"I hate you." He said trying to suppress his laughter.

"I know." I yelled back now that he was outside of my door. About five minutes or so late there's a knock at my door.

"Come in." I yelled from my closet still looking for the right shooes. In came in the brown haired man who I so dearly admired.

"Wow y/n you look stunning." He smiled.

"I know."

|♥°•.×.•°♥|
Kh wrog khu slqn zdv wkh froru iru d jluo.

Vkh dqvzhuhg uhg li wkh froru khu hqhplhv zloo vsloo

Alright last chapter of the day, hope you all have a wonderful day or night and do some very needed self care. I love you all do much muah.

-Con mucho amor
V💚