_°- 25 -°_

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

I turned around to the blond boy who had called out to Techno. "Tommy?"

"Techno," the blond Tommy spoke, "who is she?" He looked at me puzzles an back a Techno.

"More important question, what are you doing out at this hour?" The blond just started stuttering before yelling things I couldn't understand. But apparently Techno did.

"Tommy, this is the princess, Schlatts daughter." It looked as the color drained from the already pale boys face before he repeatedly bowed and slurred a string of sorry's.
U

h

"No need to bow or apologize," I chuckled "I never liked formalities." I smiled and stook my hand out above me. He took it in his and have it a gentle shake. "Y/n Schlatt"

"Tommy" he said weakly.

"Nice to meet you Tommy," I patted the grass next to me. "Take a seat." I smiled

"Y/n I don't thin-" Techno started.

"No it's fine, just for a bit." I smiled ant Tommy slowly took a seat next to me. I took another sip out of my bottle and offered it to Tommy.

"Y/n he's a child." Techno laughed before taking the bottle himself.

"Oh shit, my bad." I laughed.

"Wait you swear?"Tommy asked dumbfounded.

"I mean, who would I be? A pretty princess? Nah bitch I'm a HOT princess." I said throwing my arms in the sit and leaning on the tree,

Was I tipsy? Yeah. Was that a problem? No.

I glanced over at Techno and just by the way he looked I could tell he was as well. His hair was a bit ruffled nd his shirt was misplaced letting bandaged peak out.

I got to meet another of the four brothers. Techno eventually took me home

"Your quite the pleasant person princess." He said with a small grin.

"Your not so bad Techno friend " I said returning the smile.

"Untill next time." He whispered and slipped a beautiful rose into my hands before he turned around and walked away.

I walked inside the castle with a goofy grin. Just as I closed the door I heard a voice.

"Y/n!"

I jumped in suprise. "Alex what the hell!?"

"Y/n what are you doing arriving do late?"

"Well I had dinner with Techno and we went to the shore for a bit." I said looking at the rise in my hands twirling it around gently.

"Y/n."

"Hmm?"

"I don't like him."

|°•.×.•°|
Ends up the wedding was kind of fun, I didn't have such a bad time, but I did get this out.

Anyway
You can find normal pictures of me in my shit post book I promise.

Anyway I love you, stay safe and swag take care and remember your amazing.

Muah💚

-Con mucho amor
V