_°- 41 -°_

So turns out puffy has TWO KIDS and not just one, so I had to re arrange some things.
|♥°•.×.•°♥|

"Tubbo!"

"Y/n!" We yelled out each others names while Tubbo ran oup to my bed enveloping me in a very needed hug. "Oh you have no idea how much I've missed you."

"Same Tubbo, same. So how's the outside world sir?" I said patting the spot next to me.

"One don't call me sir, I feel old. Two it's still a bit in shock but it's pretty calm." I nodded and smiled. "Has anybody else come to visit?"

"No, just you, Schlatt, and Alex."

"What a shame."

"I know, but at this point kinda used to it." Tubbo seemed to enter deep thought before speaking up again.

"Well what if we snuck you out?"

"Tubbo being rebellious?"

"Hey you haven't gone out of your room for about a week now, let me at least bring you water it to the garden with me."

"As long as you bring something from Niki's bakery!"

"Alright I'll definitely be back later. Anything else big sis?"

"Just some strawberry wine as well."  As Tubbo cheirrly got up there was a brisk knock at the door. I let the person on the other side the signal to come in. That's when I saw the mask.

Dream had been tied to the total family since birth. We were friends when we were young but lost contact in our early teens due to him being pulled into the training academy. Then after he left I met Alex and the rest is already known history.

"Oh I'm so sorry, should I just,?" He motined to the door

"No your good, I was just leaving." Tubbo said approaching the door skeptical of Dream. "Alright, y/n I'll be back in no time. Love you big sis!"

"Love you too Tubzo." I waved as he left the room. Once he was out all my focous shifted towards Dream. It left an uncomfortable tension hanging in the air.

He sighed and shuffled around "I have a little something to confess, I don't know everything about it since I was just told recently by Puffy" my attention peaked at my mother's name "but y/n, were siblings."

Yo,

What the fuck.

|♥°•.×.•°♥|
RETURNED I HAVE!!

Might be updating a bit less for a while, current talking with someone (more on that in my other rand typa book) and just done time to myself.

Glad I got this out today and ym doing good stuff.

On that note stay safe remember I love you and get some rest.

MUAH 💚

-Con brsos y abrasos
V