Page 1

I'm Angelica Beer and I'm 17. I'm a freshman in college who has a tight circle of friends. I didn't have a best friend since a few years ago. When I first moved to Georgia, I had only 1 friend. We had come up with nicknames or code names for each other.

"Mom, I'm going to the treehouse," I said.

"Okay, honey. Be back for dinner," mom smiled.

"Okay." I ran out to my neighbors backyard and met my best friend.

"Angelica!" He hugged me. "I was thinking... What if we had code names? We already have a code language. We could be a crime duo!"

"I'm only 6! I'm too young to go to jail."

"Then no crime."

"Okay... I'll be... Rainbow!" I decided with a laugh.

"That's cool! I'll be... Ranboo. We're alike!" He giggled.

Years went on and we were great friends. Then high school started and we had a fall out.

"Ranboo, I don't know why you're acting like this!" I said as he stomped across his room.

"I made new friends, okay? I don't hang out with you for a day and you get all upset!" He yelled.

"You haven't talked to me for a week. I just thought we were best friends. We always do things together."

"Not anymore. We were children, Angelica! The stupid code names and secret language... We're in high school! Grow up!"

"That doesn't mean we can't be friends still. I've known you for over 10 years."

"Maybe this is where our friendship ends."

"What?"

"Go home, Angelica!"

It had been a year and Ranboo was with his new friend group. He became one of the popular kids and I was forgotten by him. But I never forgot him. He had girlfriends come and go, but I never dated anyone. I moved away with my mom soon and lived with her until I was 16. At that time I had started streaming video games on Twitch. That's how I made money to get my own mansion. I decided never to show my face so no one tried to be friends with me for what I made money wise. I had a costume which was a black long dress with a leg slit, sunglasses, a half red half black mask, and a red glove on my left hand with a black glove on my right hand. The red part of my mask was on the left while the black was on the right. As an accessory, I had a dark red crystal around my neck with a silver tiara on my head. I didn't have a face cam so I never wore the costume. Then I became 17. I got into a ballet academy at a college, but wasn't allowed to attend until I graduated high school. I graduated the same year as Ranboo. This wasn't good because we ended up going to the same college and having 1 of the same classes. But I was on a separate building on the campus. We were both still 17, but Ranboo had long forgotten me so I was on my own.

So now we're here. In college, still streaming, and still faceless.

"Hey, chat!" I said. "'I just joined. I just wanted to say that I love how your name is Rainbow and your minecraft skin is red and black.' Thanks for the $20. Yeah. My skin has been like that for the longest time. Let's see..." I found my skin when I was 16. "It's been the same for a year.

"What are you doing today?" TTS asked.

"I'm doing a speedrun today y'all. I'm just waiting for the notification to go out. 2,000 people. Okay, we'll start." I played and finished in 42 minutes. I got a dono of $100 and gasped. "Thank you, Dreamwastaken. 'I DMed you on instagram.' I'll check it in a bit." I finished my stream and checked the DM. I was sent a number and called it.

"Hello," someone said.

"Hi. You DMed me your number," I said.

"Yes! Hi. I'm Dream. I have a minecraft server called the Dream SMP. I've been watching your streams for a while and I was wondering if you wanted to join the server. I usually find people who keep up with their social media and stream consistently. You fit that. If you want, I can give you a tour and then you can choose."

"That would be great." He stayed on the phone with me and sent me the seed. I got in and he gave me a tour.

"So what do you think? Everyone's super nice," Dream said.

"Sure, I'll join."

"Yes! I'll talk to Nihachu and she'll contact you through Discord."

"Okay. What do you expect from me?"

"Just keep doing what you're doing really. Being faceless, the consistent streaming... You're 17, right?"

"Yes."

"Are you in high school or college?"

"College full time."

"Okay. What time zone are you?"

"I-I live in Georgia. So Eastern."

"That explains the times."

"Are my steam times not good?" I asked.

"They are. They are. I was just curious," Dream said. "Okay. I'll let you go now. Just know that Nihachu will be in contact with you."

"Okay. Thanks." I left and slept. It was Saturday the next day and I was contacted by Nihachu. We got on a call and then in the game as we streamed. "Hey, chat. I joined the Dream SMP yesterday, so today Nihachu and I are building me a house," I said.

"What do you want it out of?" Niki asked.

"I want a red and black house. I was thinking maybe red concrete and black concrete."

"That's cool. I'll do the red. About 3 stacks of each should be good." We got concrete and someone typed in chat.

WilburSoot: Who's Rainbow?

Nihachu: Join our VC

"Hello?" Wilbur joined.

"Hi, Wilbur. This is Rainbow. She's new to the SMP," Niki said.

"Are you faceless?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Nice. I'm Wilbur. Need help?"

"Sure. I'm gonna build it, but I'm gonna need a bunch of chests, a couple crafting tables, an ender chest, red beds and black beds, and picture frames."

"On it!" Wilbur left and I started building. I finished the outside then the inside. Wilbur came back and threw everything to me. We set up my house and Niki put red flowers everywhere inside on the pedestals, then in my lawn. My house was done in an hour or two and looked really cool. I got a notification that Niki raided me, so I got a ton of new followers.