Page 3

"Yeah? I used to work at a bakery in high school," I stated and read chat. "Okay. I'm gonna talk to chat so shut up." I thanked chat for stuff and they were asking if I had copied Ranboo. "I didn't copy Ranboo. I've had the code name Rainbow since I was 6. My minecraft skin and costume have been like that for so long."

"Yeah. I saw your first youtube video when you were, like, 16 and you had designed that skin," Dream said.

"Mh-Hm. Okay. I need to go," I said.

"Same. Bye," Dream said.

"Bye," I said and he hung up. I ended stream and took everything back up to their places. The next day, I went to school and had my ballet stuff with me. I got ready in school and went to the ballet room. We practiced and then I went to my other classes. I even went to the one I had with Ranboo. When I got home, I was exhausted and mom had to come over because I was being a baby. She brought me whatever I needed and I felt better. After she left, my bell rang and I opened it to find Ranboo.

"Hi?" I asked.

"Hi. I'm your new neighbor. You can call me-" He started.

"Ranboo. I know. I'm Rainbow," I stated.

"Oh, my God! I'm so sorry about yesterday. I know you didn't copy any of my stuff! You had everything before I did."

"Mh-Hm. It's fine."

"You've seen my face now..."

"And you've seen mine," I stated.

"I just came to say hi. I just moved in next door, literally that house there and you have the mansion at the end of the cul de sac."

"Yeah. Hi."

"I feel like I've upset you. I apologize. I'll go."

"Mh-Hm." I said and he walked away. I shut the door and went about my day. I got on the SMP at night and streamed. "How are y'all today?" I asked putting up a poll. Everyone said good which was surprising. "That's nice. 'I feel like no one asks how you are. So how are you?' I'm great! Thanks for asking. I mean, I live on my own so it's not like anyone asks me. My day was a bit stressful. I had an exam that I didn't have time to study for, but... I don't know how I did yet. I'll get my results tomorrow." I got on the SMP and Wilbur joined my channel.

"Hey," he said.

"Hi, Wilbur. Is Niki getting on?" I asked.

"Is that all you care about? Niki getting on?"

"No. I was just..."

"I know," he laughed. "Yeah. She'll get on later I think. She said something about just going solo today though."

"Oh. Okay."

"Hi. Sorry to annoy you. Do either of you have black concrete?" Ranboo joined for a sec.

"Come to my house and I'll give you some," I said. I gave him a stack and he ran away, leaving out channel. He came back later and I was talking to Wilbur.

"Hi... Um... Do you have another stack?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said. He came back to the house and waited. "Here, follow me." He did and I took him into the storage room. "The chests have a sign for what's in them. If you need anything, take it, but put it back in the right chest."

"Okay. Thanks." He took the concrete and left. I was going to end my stream after WIlbur left, but Ranboo joined my call."Hi," he said.

"Hi?" I asked.

"Okay. I... Kinda blew up the back of your house," he said.

"How bad is it?" I went to the back and there was a large hole.

"I mean, it's just the wall at least. Nothing inside was touched."

"Did a creeper blow up?"

"Yeah," he laughed. "I tried to put everything back how it was..."

"Yeah, that's basically how it was," I giggled a little. "Are you streaming?" I asked.

"Uh... Let me start it now, actually. I'll be back." He muted and I did as well.

"This is where I'm gonna end it chat," I said. "Thanks everyone who subbed and used their twitch primes! Means a lot." I read chat and they wanted another face cam stream. "Maybe in the future guys. Maybe in the future." I saw that Ranboo was streaming, so I raided him and ended my stream. I got back in the game and fixed my wall on how it was supposed to be.

"Okay, I'm back," Ranboo said. "Oh, I got a raid, hang on." He muted and came back.

"I was the raid you dick head," I said and he laughed as I gave a smile.

"I know. I'm just messing with you. Thanks," he said.

"Mh-Hm. Why did you need the concrete?"

"I'm making a hotel. Come with me," he led me and I couldn't sprint.

"Wait, do you have some food?" I asked.

"Uh... Here some cooked porkchop." He gave it to me and I ate it. We ran to Tommy's hotel and he was trying to build in front of it.

"That looks good so far."

"Think so?"

"Yeah. You made the yellow work. I think instead of iron and gold, you should do quartz and gold or something."

"That's what chat was saying."

"Yeah. Well, chat's right then. I need to redeem my channel points on your stream. You need to add more stuff there."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. I think I have the same as you, t-b-h."

"Did.... Did you just spell that out?" He asked.

"Yeah," I laughed. "I do that a lot when I try to make points. It's literally the only reason I won debates in my class."

"Ha! Here, take these and design the outside." He threw me some blocks and I designed the outside to look really good as Ranboo watched. "Okay, I'll pay you $20 an hour in real life if you make a hotel for me that's taller and bigger than Tommy's."

"I got you. Deal. I can start tomorrow after school or something."
"Yeah. Are you getting off?"

"For now, yeah. When I get on, just avoid this area. It's gonna be a surprise."

"Okay. Got it." I left the game and went to sleep since it was late.