Page 21

"I'm a minor," I stared. "No one knows where I live or what I look like. Not even everyone in my friend group."

"She's the legal owner of a switchblade," Ranboo added. We talked and they all wanted Ranboo and I to put on our outfits.

"Dude, I have to seriously fit my boobs into that thing," I sighed and they laughed. I got the dress and on Ranboo got his suit and stuff on.

"Can you stand next to each other?" Niki asked.

"I'll come over," Ranboo said and walked to my room. We stood next to each other and I looked short.

"Rain, how tall are you?" Corpse asked.

"5'10. This fucker is 6'6," I sat down.

"Can we get an eye reveal?" Puffy asked.

"I posted it on my Twitter," I said.

"I mean, take your sunglasses off..." She said.

"Yeah, no," I laughed and Ranboo went to his room. We were talking and Ranboo suddenly disappeared. He came back with Timmy.

"So you and Ranboo live together?" Jack asked.

"Yeah. We have a son. This is Timmy. We thought it was best for him of me live together. He's very happy," Ranboo said and I could hear the smile in his voice. "We were neighbors anyways."

"And you live where?" Weston asked.

"Haha. Nice try," I said.

"Hey, Rain?" Corpse asked.

"Yeah?"

"Can you viciously just say fuck?"

"Fuck," I stated and he giggled.

"What the fuck?" Minx asked, completely confused.

"I have the same expression as Minx right now."

"Take your glasses off, cutie. And your mask so I can give you a smooch," Minx said.

"Again... Boyfriend right here," Ranboo said.

"Hit me up," I said.

"I got you, shawty," Minx said. "Late night facetimes."

"Can't wait." Ranboo disappeared and slammed my door open. He pulled me to look at him and planted a kiss on my lips through the mask.

"She's mine. I'm the one who hits her up," Ranboo said into my mic and ran out. I slowly turned to the cam and was quiet. Ranboo sat back at his place and everyone was quiet. Then Minx started screaming and yelling at Ranboo about stealing her girl. "I didn't understand any of that." Everyone laughed and we talked for a while. I started feeling tired and got comfy in my chair. I started falling asleep and still had my headphones on. I heard my door open and Ranboo walked in. He got my pillow and put it under my head. He went back to his room and everyone continued their conversation. I blinked awake after a bit and looked at my monitor.

"You can go back to sleep, Angelica," Dream said with a laugh and I shoved my face into the pillow.

"Aww. You're so cute," Minx said.

"That's cute," Corpse chuckled.

"I'm blushing. Stop!" I whined and sat straight. We soon ended and everyone stayed on the call.

"This was nice," Dream said.

"No one's streaming, right?" I asked.

"Yeah," they said and I took my glasses and mask off.

"What color are your eyes?" Minx asked.

"Like, greenish bluish?" I said.

"Ranboo, what color are your eyes?"

"Grayish bluish," Ranboo said.

"Aww," Minx said.

"What's cute about that?"

"You both have bluish eyes." She started crying and I covered my face. I turned off my cam and she immediately stopped. "Turn your fucking camera on!" She said. "Show me your pretty face!" I turned it on and she went back to crying.

"Oh, fuck," Corpse said after there was a clank.

"What?" Dream asked.

"I dropped my knives."

"Knives?" I asked.

"Yeah... I have knives."

"What types?"

"Like, mainly butterfly knives."

"Heehee!" I said and jumped out of my chair. I opened my safe in the side and got a bleeker box from Louis V. I set it on the desk and sat. I opened it and got the knives. "I have this black and white butterfly knife. Ranboo likes it because it's on his brand. I like this red and black marble like one since it's my brand. I have this old fashion switchblade too. There's this blue hook one as well. This is my favorite. It's glass. It has pink dye mixed into it and then it's on the gold hilt which has a ruby. I have tons more as well."

"Can you flip the butterfly ones?"

"Yeah," I said and did a couple tricks.

"That's sick!" Minx gasped. Some people headed out and then Ranboo wanted to leave.

"What, why?" I asked him.

"Because I told you we're gonna hang out after this," Ranboo said.

"What, sex?" Minx asked.

"What?" Dream yelled.

"Okay, first of all, no!" I stated. Corpse started dying of laughter. Ranboo was just shocked.

"No," he let out. "It's around lunch time for us so I was just gonna... take her to... get lunch..."

"Oh," Minx said.

"Yeah. Okay, bye," I said.

"Bye, gorgeous," she told me and I laughed. I left the call and Ranboo did as well. We got lunch and ate in the car.

"That was the weirdest conversation I've been in," Ranboo said.

"You kissed me on a livestream," I smiled.

"Well, it was with masks on."

"I liked it," I shrugged. "You walked in, took control, and claimed me."

"Oh, so you like rough?" He asked.

"Woah! Ranboo!" I said and he laughed. We finished and sat for a bit.

"Remember our first date?"

"Mh-Hm... Why?" I asked.

"We should go on one again."

"That would be nice."

"It would." He drove home and Timmy was asleep.

"Can we watch a movie?" I asked Ranboo.

"Yeah. I'll get the snacks." He got some food from the kitchen and we got comfy on the couch with the snacks. "Come here," he opened his arms and I went over. Ranboo pulled me onto him so I was sitting between his legs. We were sitting on the sideways couch so we could look forward. I rested my head on his chest and looked at him. "I honestly really like this. I don't say that much, do I?" He asked.

"No," I smiled and he held me.

"I love you, Angel," he said as his arms wrapped around me. He pulled the blanket over us and we watched a cute movie of my choice. Then Ranboo wanted to watch Starwars and got me hooked. We binged the whole series of them and it was late at night. "Wanna watch the office?" He asked.