Page 22

"Yes!" I said. We started and got through the first season. "You're such a bad influence! We have to sleep and you're making me watch shows that I didn't even care about."

"You agreed to watching them!" Ranboo laughed. "We'll switch to TVD." The played The Vampire Diaries and we finished the first season there too.

"Who's your favorite?"

"Stefan," Ranboo said.

"Wanna see a magic trick?" I asked.

"What?" He asked.

"Poof, you're single."

"What did I do? You asked my opinion!" Ranboo said.

"But Damon is so misunderstood! He's hot too!" I said.

"So I'm not?"

"You-You are! But..."

"You're a minor! He's 140!"

"147!" I screamed.

"Ahh!" Ranboo yelled. "Stefan is better!"

"No! Damon is!" I jumped onto him.

"Stefan!" Ranboo started tickling me and I was wheezing from laughter immediately.

"Stop! Ahh!" I laughed and screamed. He stopped when I was crying and let me breathe. I wiped my tears and he watched me. "What?" I asked and he kissed me.

"Love you," he said.

"Oh, shut up," I said and we got in our cute position again. "Love you, more."

"Oh, are we getting in another fight, Angel?" He asked and I smiled. "Fine. I love you more!"

"No. No."

"Yes! I love you infinite."

"I love you infinite plus 1."

"That's just... You're dumb."

"I hate you too, dumb fucker," I stated and there was silence. We both laughed and continued watching. I soon heard Ranboo snoring softly and paused. I turned the TV off and rolled onto my side so I could hug him around the waist. I slept on him all night and it was very peaceful.

In the morning, we woke to laughing.

"Hey, cuties!" Dream said.

"What the fuck?" I asked.

"How did he get in?" Ranboo asked.

"You mom's very easy to convince, Ranboo," Dream said. "I brought Sapnap and Patches," Dream said. "Get up!"

"First of all, fuck you. I was actually having a nice sleep and I didn't need to see your face as the first thing I see when I wake up," I said.

"Oh, wow," Dream scoffed. "You didn't have to be so rude, you fucking bitch," he stated and walked away.

"I know you're not hurt, Dream!" I stated and he made fake crying noises. Ranboo shifted and went to sleep again. We heard Timmy's little barks and Ranboo immediately woke. Timmy ran and Patches was chasing him. Ranboo ran after Timmy and I followed. Ranbo picked up Timmy and made sure he was okay.

"Dream! Your cat chased my son!" Ranboo said.

"What am I supposed to do, tell her not to chase a dog?" Dream asked.

"Hey," Sapnap walked over.

"Hi," I said.

"What if we all streamed together? I've never streamed with you."

"Tales. Um... sure," I shrugged.

"A cooking stream!" Dream said. "With a Q&A. I'll control the camera and read questions."

"Why don't you two chill somewhere and I go take a shower?" I asked and walked to my room. I woke up fully and felt fresh. I went down and Ranboo had finished his shower.

"If we're doing a cooking stream, then we need to go get groceries or something," Ranboo said. We ordered it and all the stuff was delivered.

"We can stream on Ranboo's channel," Sapnap said.

"No... I wanna make this into a youtube video. We'll do it on Angel's," Ranboo said. We got my stuff set up and Ranboo and I had to wear our stuff. We started baking brownies and Sapnap kept tasting everything. He found a red bull and stabbed it with a knife right next to me.

"Oh- Fuck!" I yelled and walked to the side.

"What?" He asked.

"It's in my eye!" I said and took my glasses off.

"How? You have sunglasses," Ranboo said as Dream started wheezing. I walked back over and was turned away from the cam since I still had my glasses off.

"I'm so about to backhand the fuck out of y'all," I stated.

"I didn't do it on purpose."

"Still hate you." I put my glasses on and we continued. Chat was screaming that I was teasing them by taking my glasses off. We finished and were all bored. We found some way to entertain ourselves and then they drove back to Florida.

"That was actually fun," Ranboo nodded.

"I got redbull in my eye, Ranboo! How is that fun?" I yelled and he laughed.

We went to school the next day and were standing in the courtyard. I was standing with my friends and Ranboo came over. He hugged me around the neck and kissed my cheek.

"Jeez, you're tall," Jessica said and he stayed quiet.

"Simp!" His friends came over.

"There's nothing wrong with loving my girlfriend," Ranboo stood straight and put his arm around me. The bell rang and wwe had to go in. "Angel," Ranboo said before I went in. My friends waited for me. He gave me a kiss and let me go. I went with Carly and Jessica to class and they giggled.

"Angel?" They asked. "Angel?"

"Oh, shut up," I smiled. At lunch, I met up with Ranboo and he told me he had something for me.

"I have something for you, but you have to wait till we get home," he said.

"You don't have to give me anything."

"Yes, I do."

"No." I streamed when I got home and Ranboo donated. He donated $30,000 and wrote a message.

Hey, Angel. I love you to the moon and back. Thanks for being the best girlfriend in the entire world. You mean so much to me and you've been there for me. You've shaped me into the person I am today and I will forever be grateful. Happy birthday. I remembered. ;)

"Ranboo!" I screamed and covered my face. He walked into the room and came over to me.

"Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry," he hugged me.

"Thank you," I said and had tears in my eyes.

"I said don't cry."

"Stop it!" I whined and he kissed me. He kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear.

"I love you, Angel. I mean every word in that dono. You've done so much for me and you've been by my side. I will forever be thankful for that. You're my best friend and my girlfriend. I couldn't ask for anyone better," he whispered.

The End