Page 10

"I don't care if you're vegetarian, or vegan, or black, or white, or Mexican, or Asian. You're all people. But if you have said something racist, hurt someone, or something along those lines, I don't support that. I support you being different. If you don't fit in a social group because you're different, I support you. I honestly feel you. There are people out there who feel the need to change who they are to please others around them. To fit in. I don't want you to change a single fucking thing about you because you are perfect. You can't tell, but I'm looking you directly in the eyes and telling you that you are loved. I love all of you. I wouldn't be where I am without you. We work as a relationship. We help each other. So if you need anything at all, please DM me on instagram, because I will look through them all at some point and you will get the help you need. Okay? Okay. Now back to the vegans. The only reason I don't like her is because of what she kept doing to Tommy and George. Tommy is a minor so she shouldn't be doing anything to him. They've both told her they feel attacked and that she's harassing them. They even asked her to stop. But she didn't and you all banned her for that. If a minor is feeling harassed, if anyone is feeling harassed by what you're doing, that's an indication for you to stop." I ended that and turned the cam off. I let out a yawn and chat complained that they all yawned because of me. I laughed and smiled. "Sorry!" I laughed. It was around 2 in the morning and I turned my cam on. "I'm realizing I should have started this in the morning and gone to the next morning. I've run out of coffee and almost all out of energy drinks. I just looked at my eyes and they're literally red. I think it's time to call Ranboo." I called and took my headphones off. It rang for a bit, then he finally answered.

"Hello?" He groaned.

"Hey. You asleep?" I asked.

"I was. Are you still streaming?"

"Mh-Hm. Okay. I need to torture you here. Can you go get me coffee with extra caffeine from starbucks? I'm running out of energy drinks."

"The things I do for you..." He sighed and groaned. "I'll go get you stuff." He hung up and I gave a thumbs up to chat and laughed.

"He's really nice to me." I went back to playing and it was about 30 minutes before I heard my front door open. Then my room door opened and I turned the cam off. "Hi," I said.

"Here," Ranboo gave me a warm coffee and set a whole box of Monster energy drinks on the mini fridge.

"Thank you!" I gasped.

"I literally wouldn't do a 2 am food shopping spree for anyone else," he shook his head. "Hey, chat!" He said. "How did I get in? I have a spare key to her house."

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah, your mom gave it to me." I hummed and he stood straight. "Okay. I'm gonna sleep," he collapsed on my bed to the side.

"You're staying over?" I asked.

"Mh-Hm. I'm not walking back home." He pulled the blanket over him and slept. "I got a message from Techno..." I said. "He wants a pvp on sky wars. Okay." I got in a call with him and he laughed.

"Hey!" He said.

"You've literally never talked to me before... Why now?" I asked.

"You're the only one that's on right now," he said.

"Oh, so you just don't want to get to know me?" I asked.

"Well... " Techno said.

"I'm kidding. What's the catch?"

"Nothing..." He said. "Let's go!" He said and we got in. There were at least 20 people in suits that had his skin.

"What the hell?" I asked and we started. He typed attack to his goons and they all came after me.

"Scream!" Techno yelled.

"I can't. Ranboo's sleeping," I said. I ran and built up. I built a tower with a back since they were throwing snowballs at me. They started building up and I knocked them off with my knock back stick. They all flew to their deaths and I beat the goons. I got down and chased Techno. "Come here, fucker," I said and laughed maniacally. I finally cut a corner and got to him, knocking him off the edge.

"No!" He screamed. "Goons! You're fired!"

"I outbrained you, Techno. The person you've never talked to, the 17 year old, the minor!" I whisper yelled.

"Shut up," he said. "I will make you an orphan!"

"I'll tell Ranboo."

"Oh, yeah. Yeah? No one can kill me! Technoblade never dies!"

"I just killed you now..."

"Shut up." I laughed and he wanted a rematch. I let him win just so he didn't feel bad. "What are you doing the rest of the night?" Techno asked.

"Uh... I'm doing a 24 hour stream. So I'm not actually sure."

"Don't you plan stuff before you stream?"

"Yeah, but... I'm not organized!"

"Clearly."

"Uh! Okay. Have fun with your goons. Philza's live if you wanna pvp him."

"Yeah." I left the call and did a Q&A until 3am.

"What's our ship name? I saw people on twitter saying Ranboo's and my ship name was Rainboo. Then some were saying Ranbow. They sound like our original names anyways. Honestly, that might change when I say my real name." 3am came and I got on a game. "We're playing Alien Invasion and then I'll see if my mom is up or not." I played it and I could only slightly gasp so I wouldn't wake Ranboo. My mom wasn't up so I found some way to entertain chat. It was 7 in the morning and I got a call from Ranboo's mom. "Hi, mamaboo," I said.

"Hi. I was looking at twitch on my phone and I saw you were doing a 24 hour stream," she said. "Ranboo taught me how to open chess on his computer. Do you want to play a round of chess against me before I go to work?"

"Yes! Of course," I said. We got in and I showed. She beat me and we did a second round.

"Is Ranboo over at your place? He didn't come home last night."

"Yeah. He's literally sleeping behind me," I laughed.