Page 13

"Don't apologize, Queen. We love you. There's nothing to be sorry about," TTS said.

"No, I really feel bad. So I am sorry." I turned my face cam on and opened up Minecraft. I got a call and answered. "Hey, Karl!" I said.

"Hi! I'm in a game with people. I'll send you the thing to get in," he said and I joined. "So this is Corpse, this is Mark, and this is Jae. I'm teaching them how to play minecraft."

"Oh, hi," I said.

"Hi," they all said.

"You wanna join us?" Karl asked.

"I'm probably not gonna, like, teach with you. If you need help, ask me, but I'm just gonna play with y'all," I said.

"Okay!" Everyone said. I played and Corpse got stuck in a tree. I helped him down and he was talking to me.

"So are you faceless?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm like Dream," I said.

"And me."

"How old are you?" Jae and Mark asked.

"Please say 18+..." Mark said and I laughed.

"I'm 17," I said.

"How far from 18?"

"I can't say." I played and everyone in chat asked my name.

"Ranboo told us off when we asked when his birthday was. He said it was invading his privacy. So if you don't mind me asking, will you ever tell us your birthday and name? You don't have to answer. I love you," TTS said.

"Aww. Love you too. Hm. Y'all keep asking when my birthday. And every day to say happy birthday. That's not like private information for me. Honestly, when my birthday comes, I'll tell you guys. It's just fun to see y'all say happy birthday every day. One day, you guys will find out. And my name. I'll make it a sub goal one day or something."

"Rain!" Karl said.

"Huh? What? Sorry. I was talking to chat."

"We asked if you wanted to go mining."

"Yeah. Let's go." We dug and went separate ways. I found tons of iron and made armour, an axe, a pickaxe, and a sword. I then found nothing, so we all went to the top.

"Let's go to that area," Jae said.

"How did you get iron armour?" Karl asked.

"Here," I gave him a pair of boots. "Corpse, here are some leather pants and a gold helmet. That's all I have." I ran to where everyone was mining. They started doing a staircase down and it was taking a long time. "Fuck this. I'm going on my own. Digging down," I said.

"You're gonna fall in lava," Karl warned.

"Sure..." I dug down and landed right next to lava. But also right next to diamonds. "Ha!" I yelled. I got them with my iron pick and then strip mined. I found 26 diamonds.

"This isn't fair," Mark said.

"You wanna share?" Corpse asked.

"No," I crafted armour and threw my iron stuff into a chest. I had full diamond armour and a diamond sword. "I'm going strip mining. Anyone coming?"

"Yes!" Everyone said. They followed me and we all got more diamonds, but Mark burned to death after falling in lava. I got a diamond pick and was set.

"I need a bucket of water. Does anyone have one?" I asked.

"Just 1?" Mark asked.

"Yeah."

"I found one in the chest here. I'll bring it down."

"We're coming up," I said. I got the bucket and we went to the lava pit. I made that quick portal like Dream did and lit it. "Nether! Nether! Nether!" I said and laughed.

"She's just speed running!" Karl laughed and we all went to the nether.

"Split up and look for a fortress."

"What's that black thing there?" Corpse looked and I gasped.

"That's a bastion remain," I said. "Can you give me your gold boots? You need to wear gold or the people will attack you."

"Oh. Here," Corpse gave me the boots and I put them on. We all went to the remains and got the gold on top. We went into an area where we were attacked by magma cubes and Jae and Mark died. "I'm hiding. I'm hiding. I'm hiding," Corpse said.

"I'm with Corpse," Karl said.

"I'm seriously here alone? Okay. Guess I get everything," I said. I got the loot from the chest and left the remains.

"Is it safe to come out?" Karl asked.

"Yeah. Dude, I found a fortress. I'm gonna die!" I said as a blaise set me on fire. I ran and hid behind a hill.

"Tell me your coords," Karl said and I did.

"I need food."

"I have steak," Corpse said and came over. I regained health and we fought the blaise.

"Take these and put them in the chest," I threw the rods to Karl. I went mining and stared at my chat when I came across something. "My luck..." I told them. "I need these." I mined the ancient debris. "Jesus Christ, that's a lot." I got 6 pieces in total. I mined more and then was bored. I had 16 pieces of scraps and didn't tell anyone. I got back and made ingots. By the end of an hour, I had netherite boots and a netherite sword.

"Okay, everyone sleep," Jae said and we did.

"Hey, Karl?" I asked when we woke.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Do you, um- Do you like my boots and sword?"

"You... Ahh!" Karl screamed. I laughed and my chat loved his reaction.

"What?" Corpse asked.

"She has a sword made of the best material in minecraft. And boots!" Karl said.

"I need to kill endermen," I said.

"Let's create a new world," Karl said. We did and he told us the rules. "We are 4 people against her. Whoever gets the last hit on the ender dragon wins. So if Jae, Mark, Corpse, or I get the last hit, we win and Rain loses. Go!" Karl said. I got wood and crafted the basics like a sword, axe, and pickaxe.

"Well, I just have to speedrun. Village," I said. I ran there and got everything from the chests, stole the hay, took the farmed foods, and took the beds. I ran and got away. I started killing animals and everyone yelled that they found a village. "Chat, they're getting close. I have to mine," I said. I crafted stone stuff and went into a ravine. "We'll get this iron..." I took what I could find and smelted it. "We got some iron. Here's a bucket... Snatch the water... And these diamonds. I need a lava pool. I saw a desert to the left a little..." I ran and ate some food. I ran around and found a lava pool. "Put this here..." I made a nether portal and spawned in the plue biome. "Wait! There's endermen here!"