Page 14

"She's in the nether!" Mark yelled.

"Y'all are so focused," I laughed.

"We literally just found iron," Jae said.

"I got 2 ender pearls... 3..."

"Shut up, okay?" Karl asked and I giggled.

"We can try to find the fortress now," I ran and found it after 5 minutes. "Spawner, spawner, spawner... Blaise!" I found one and it shot fire. I blocked it with my shield and killed it with my diamond sword. I got 7 blaise rods and needed 2 more. I got them and left. "We need to find a village. A sand village." I found one and turned a villager into an alchemist. "Sticks to emeralds. Emeralds to pearls. We got... 15. Should be enough." I made them into eyes and let it lead the way.

"Hey, Rain?" Karl asked.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"No, you're just quiet. Didn't know if you were upset after I told you to... shut up."

"No. You'd never mean it."

"Okay."

"Corpse, will I get DMCAed for playing your songs?" I asked.

"No," Corpse said.

"Choke me like you hate me. Uwu. Owo."

"Shut the fuck up!" He snapped and giggled. I laughed and found the portal.

"Where are you at?" Mark asked me.

"End portal," I told him.

"You found it?" Karl asked.

"Yep," I destroyed the silverfish spawner and placed a bed, setting my spawn. I placed the eyes and went through. "Ha!" I yelled. "No! The endermen are after me!"

"Loser!" Jae said.

"There are more endermen on me than the girls you have on you."

"Oh! She chose violence," Corpse said. "I fuck with that." I laughed and placed the beds, getting some hits on the dragon when the beds blew up. When it was low health, I saw everyone get to the end.

"No!" I yelled. Jae tried hitting it and was shot into the air, dying from fall damage. I was shot up and got my water bucket ready. I did the MLG water bucket to land and didn't get to pick it up before I was shot up again.

"She's gonna die!" Karl said. The dragon flew up so I pearled into it and gave the final hit. I fell through the portal as it died and won.

"Yes!" I yelled.

"No!" Karl screamed.

"How?" Mark asked.

"First time," I said. "Okay. I need to go, guys. Thanks for letting me join," I told them.

"Yeah," Karl said. They all got off and I left the call. I made my cam fit the whole screen and read chat.

"Thanks for the 50 subs!" I said. "Thanks for the 100 subs CashApp. 200!" They donated $3 as well. "We want to sponsor you. Literally hit me up on instagram. Dream, get off my stream." I stared at the chat. "Karl and Jae, thanks for the raid. I was gonna end, but let's entertain them for a bit. I'm seeing a lot of SMP." I got back in minecraft and spawned in the nether. Sam and Ranboo looked at me. I typed in the game chat.

Me: Sam!!!

Sam: Rain!!!

I went through the portal and home.

"Will I be in a lore stream? It's up to everyone there if they want me in it," I said and got a call on discord. "Hello, Wilbur. Hello, Niki."

"We're in the holy town. Come," Wilbur said. I ran there and met them. "Tubbo's joining us in a sec." He did and we all just ran around. "Wait, Ranboo and Tommy," Tubbo said. They joined the call and I texted Niki.

Me: I don't wanna talk to Ranboo

"There's too much testosterone. The more Rain and I stay here, the more brain cells we lose," Niki said.

"Jeez," I told my chat. We left and made a separate call. "My God, Niki," I laughed.

"Let's build-"

"Hello, ladies," Techno joined.

"Oh, no. I mean, hello," I said. Everyone typed Techno in the chat and stared at him.

"We're building a potions shop. Want to help?" Niki asked.

"I'll get the materials," he said.

"We need pink, red, and black concrete," I said. He got the powder and we spent time putting them in water.

"Need help?" Quackity joined.

"Yes," we said and he started placing them in water as well.

"Rain!" DreamXD joined. "Here," he OPed me and left.

"Wait...!" I flew up in creative mode. "Dream's the best. Dream's the best. Dream's the best. I love Dream," I told chat. "I got blocks." I got everyone a stack of each color we needed and then filled a double chest with them.

"What are we building?" Quackity asked.

"A potions shop," Techno said.

"I'll see if Bad and Skeppy wanna join." THey did and we all started.

"Okay, everyone," I got in survival mode. "I'll assign jobs. Techno and Quackity, work on the outer part of the building. Bad, you work on the designs. The windows, front door, border of the roof. Niki, you build the inside. THe floor, counter, et cetera. Skeppy, you and I brew potions. You'll mix stuff together and tell me what it makes. I'll create a recipe book. Go." We started and got a lot done. By 2 hours, we finished everything. "I'm gonna raid Niki. Thanks for joining today's stream." I hosted her and left to sleep. The next day, I had to go to school. I was walking to my car and ignored Ranboo. I got to school and immediately went in. The girls followed me, not questioning anything. When I got home, Ranboo came over.

"Angel," he said. "I'm sorry. Let me explain."

"Fine," I sighed.

"I... Let's go in." We did and he set his bag down. "I was upset at chat. People were asking personal questions and it was annoying me. I took that anger out on you for no reason. As soon as you left, I felt so much guilt. I'm so sorry! I-I-I know it's completely wrong to do that. I'm hoping you haven't broken up with me yet."

"I would have been less upset if you tried to talk to be earlier."

"I know. I was scared."

"Okay," I hugged him and we were good.

"I won't yell at you again."

"Okay. you're always so nice and I-I didn't like your angry side."

"I know."

"Can we back a cake now?"

"We can do it for my YouTube."