Page 18

"It's what it is," I shrugged and he was quiet after that.

"I'll get it on my computer so you can play next time." We went home after lunch and I finished my school stuff. Tubbo wanted me to get on minecraft with him and Ranboo, so I did. Ranboo streamed again and Tubbo and him built a house. I decided to stream and had my cam off. I stayed quiet and soon left when they just kept talking to each other. I got a message from Dream and he told me he sent me a server.

"Ooh. Dream's awake," I told my chat and left the discord call. I joined the server and Dream was in my face. "VC3?" I joined and he was making weird noises. I let him and then he stopped.

"Sorry. I have stims for my ADHD," he said.

"You can't control it, so don't apologize. What's up?"

"You looked lonely." He was quiet for a sec and a dono came on my screen. Dream had donated $30,000 to me.

"Oh, my God!" I sighed and covered my mouth. "Dream..." I said.

"And I said 'Thanks for being you.'"

"Dream!" I said and my voice broke.

"Rain?" He asked and I was quiet. "Rain? You there?"

"I'm crying," I let out.

"Oh, my God! Stop!"

"Thank you," I let out. I wiped my tears and calmed down.

"You good?"

"Yeah," I said. "Thank you, Dream!"

"You know why I sent that?"

"Why?"

"It's midnight for me and that means it's your 1 year anniversary of streaming."

"Oh, my God..."

"Yeah. Anyways, skip this and let's play!" He said and slapped me. I hit him back and we ran around. After 2 hours, I heard Ranboo yell from the other room to his chat.

"It's my 6 month anniversary of streaming!" He yelled.

"Oh, wow," Dream said and I laughed. We played until it was early morning and I had school.

"Dream, if I pass out at school, I'm blaming you," I said.

"Oh, shit. You're still in school. Forgot. Oops. But seriously, congrats on the 1 year."

"Thanks, Dream."

"Yeah. Are you getting on after school?"

"Yeah, why?"

"When's your lunch?"

"At 12:15."

"I'm still gonna stream, so I'll call you on discord then."

"Sure. Okay, bye."

"Bye." I ended the stream and packed my bags. I went to school without Ranboo since he was still taking a long time and I had to go earlier. I got a call during lunch and he facetimed me. I got to the dance room and put my mask and stuff on. I answered and was alone. No one could see since the curtains were closed.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi! I'm streaming," he said.

"Hi, stream."

"Okay, so I just wanted to say this publicly in front of... 150,000 people about. Rain, I'm so proud of you. You're so young and you've made it so far. It's your 1 year streaming anniversary and it feels like just yesterday you joined the SMP. I'm so glad I found you because you're one of the nicest people I've ever met and I can't tell you how much you deserve. You deserve the world and so much more. I'm so happy I got you on the SMP. You have just been so kind to me and everyone else and I'm just so glad to know you. I say that like a proud dad."

"Damn, I was saving my speech for my stream but I'll say it now. Honestly, I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you and my fans. They've supported me since day 1 and I just wanna say thanks to everyone on the SMP and the fans. Even if they started following me just a second ago, they've still supported me by keeping me going."

"Aww! She's gone soft," Dream said.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up, Clay?" I asked and he laughed. "Okay. I have to get back to school."

"Wait. Show what you're wearing." I did and blinked. "They want you to stand on the top of your toes."

"I'll do it sideways." I said it and then hung up. I took everything off and got back to class.

After school, I streamed and Ranboo got on a game with Tubbo. They were playing CSGO and Ranboo had gotten it on his computer. I got a call from Tubbo and answered.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi. I'm having custom teams on CSGO and I was wondering if you wanted to join Sapnap's team," he said.

"Sure," I said and got in. I joined my account after logging off of Ranboo's. I was a master guardian elite and was super good, but no one knew. We were told the rules and then I joined VC2 to get into Sapnap's team.

"Okay we'll just throw I guess," Sapnap said. I mainly talked to my chat during the beginning.

"Sorry if I get quiet, chat. Streamer focus gets intense," I said. We started and the others died.

"Rain, Tubbo's at mid with Ranboo," Sapnap said.

"Okay," I said. I threw a grenade over the wall then ran in. I shot Ranboo and killed him, then his and heard Tubbo shooting me. "Oh, God. Puffy's on me." I shot Tubbo and then Puffy when she came through the door.

"Foolish is dog water. Go for him," Sapnap said.

"Hang on. Fundy's literally spasming at the end of the hall." I killed him and then Foolish tried to shoot me, but missed.

"I'm gonna get him with a knife," I said and stabbed him, killing him. We won and soon won the whole game.

"Okay, new team, Techno, Rainbow, Ranboo, me, and Puffy," Tubbo said and we started.

"There I go," Ranboo said and died.

"Ahh!" Tubbo screamed.

"No!" Puffy yelled.

"I'm lost. I'm lost. I'm lost. I'm dead," Techno said and I laughed to my chat.

"We're so done for," Tubbo said. "We lost." I was quiet and snuck around. I knew Sapnap was around the corner and made my footsteps loud, then ran around the other side and killed him.

"Oh!" Puffy said. I then managed to kill everyone else and defuse the bomb. We won overall and it was thanks to me.

"Rain, you carried," Techno told me.

"Uh-Huh," I said.

"Oh, you're a Master Guardian Elite!" Tubbo yelled.

"Yeah. That's a... past. My OG chat knows."

"Why didn't you tell me? I would have asked you to play!"