Page 9

The next day, we weren't dancing in school, but we were visiting a ballet performance all day. I wore Ranboo's hoodie and booty shorts to school. I met the girls and then Ranboo got to school.

"Oh, wow," he looked at my outfit as he passed me.

"Apparently we're allowed to bring 1 person with us if we want to," Jessica said.

"Ooh. More fun," I said.

"Yeah." We went to class and had 5 minutes to go grab people we wanted from their class. I texted Ranboo asking what class he was in and he gave the room number. I went there quickly and walked in.
"Yes?" The teacher asked and I told him I had to get Ranboo. "Why?"

"Ballet class is going on a trip and we're each taking one person with us," I said. Ranboo got his bag and came with me.

"You saved me from a test I didn't study for," he said.

"You're welcome. Put your stuff in your car. You're missing the whole day." We got on a bus to go to the theatre and everyone was yawning and bored. I got closer to Ranboo and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Why would you wear my hoodie to school?" He whispered.

"Because it smells like you and I like that," I said and I hugged his arm. He chuckled and the performance soon ended. It was late when we were getting back and I went home in my car. Ranboo came over after he was done with homework and I was just laying in bed. "Hi," I said when he walked in.

"Hi," he said and sat on the bed.

"Are you sleeping over?" I asked.

"Yeah. We can go to school tomorrow together." I slept and he joined me.

In the morning, we went to school and then got home. Ranboo started streaming and I did as well.

"Hey, y'all," I said. I talked to chat and Ranboo called me as he ran over. I answered on Discord and fixed my posture. "Hi."

"Hey. Okay... Um... WIll you go on a Minecraft date with me?" He asked.

"What? Why?" I laughed and ran around him.

"I hit a sub goal to ask you."

"Okay... Sure..." I said.

"Okay." He hung up and I was confused.

"That's... confusing." I played for a bit and then ended. The next day, Ranboo called me and I answered.

"Hey. We should go on an actual date after the fake one. Or before because I plan on doing it late," Ranboo said.

"Okay. Before works."

"Okay," Ranboo said.

"Why are you asking me on a real date?" I asked.

"It would be fun."

"Oh. Okay," I said.

"Uh-Huh. We're awkward."

"Yeah," I laughed. "I'll see you later."

"Yeah." I hung up and got to school. I had hit my subgoal, so I had to do a 24 hour stream. I got home and took a nap so I was a little rested. I got ready for the date and Ranboo picked me up. It was a fancy thing and he looked good. We had a casual conversation and then were quiet for a bit. "On an actual serious note, you look good."

"You too," I smiled. "Stop it! You're making me blush."

"Angelica... Can I tell you something?"

"Of course."

"The subgoal was chosen by me. I-I really like you and I was too scared to ask you out so I made it a subgoal so I wouldn't have a choice. I'm still panicking right now. But I want you to know my feelings. I wanna know if they're mutual. So tell me through this. Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

"Yes," I said and he let out a breath of relief.

"You're my girlfriend?"

"Yes."

"And we can announce?"

"Mh-Hm." Ranboo drove me home and I got on Minecraft. He streamed and had built a place for our date. We sat and were served by Callahan.

"This is a nice date... Rainbow, what I want to tell you seems... shocking. I know. But... I-I-I think I might... like you." I gasped and it was quiet.

"Ranboo..." I started.

"Shh. You may not feel the same now. But I want you to answer this honestly. Will you... be the Boo to my Ran?"

"Yes," I whispered. "I will," I said confidently."

"That's the stream for today, guys," Ranboo said and I laughed. "Here's this. Rainbow and i went on a date in real life before this stream. I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes. I'm gonna raid her 24 hour stream now." He had to host me and I started my timer.

"Thanks for the raid, Ranboo. Anyways, here. Let's turn this on for a sec," I turned on my face cam after I put my stuff on. "This is my desk right now," I moved the camera. "I have a mini fridge filled with various energy drinks and then I brought my coffee machine up here so I can just make coffee when I need it. I might be calling Ranboo in the middle of the night to get me coffee." I set the camera back and turned it off. "Let's start. We'll start with some mini games." I played bed wars and stuff for a while and then got bored. "Let's get an energy drink here. Everyone.... Shh." I opened the can and it made a hiss. "I have an idea. As it's nearing maybe 3 am, we can play some FNAF. We have 2 options now. I'll start a poll. 1, we can... get on the SMP and create a McDonalds. 2, we can do a Q&A." McDonalds won and I hummed. "Okay. Let's get that vegan teacher mad. She can suffer because she's banned on TikTok and can't say anything to me." I put up a loading scream and got in the game. "Do I hate vegans? No. Of course not. Let's have a serious talk. We need a cam for this," I put my accessories on and turned the cam on. "Okay, look. I'm a minor. I don't hate anyone unless they give me a reason to. If I find it in my morals that what they do or say is wrong, then I will be against them. I'm not gonna support them."